New card game for money in Telegram

Rim

Dormant account
Recently I was browsing through storebot and came across the good old Russian card game - "Durak" which was made as a Telegram bot.
The game turned out to be the so-called "Throw-in" Durak.

I was happy to discover an option to play vs. other real players. If the opponent was not found, you're offered to play against the bot.

And here's the most important thing: in this game you can play for real money, win some money and withdraw it to PayPal.

Here is my ref.link: *snip*

I appreciate, if you sign up with it!

What's all about? My ref link?

Well, yeah, I'd like to think that you will start the game using my ref. link, but it's optional. If it somehow against the rules - I'll erase it in no time.
Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to share some nice game for telegram. I was hoping someone could be inetersted in it and that's all.

UPD: I saw that the link I posted here was successfully erased. No problem! As I already said - all I wanted to do is to share this stuff. Sorry, if I upset some community member - I didn't meant to.
Ok, what do you say, if we discuss the Telegram games in general and this one in particular? How do you think is there any future of the Telegram games? Have you ever heard about Telegram at all? (<-- I think I should have started with this question first:))

Not the same Russian spammers that infest the YT slots channels by any chance?

Quick, where's my Paypal? I can't wait to play a card game I've never heard of, for money, in Eastern Europe against a bot. Hold me back you people....

Not the same Russian spammers that infest the YT slots channels by any chance?

Nope.
"Nice" to know that you think of me as a part of this group of spamming enthusiasts ))
I'm not one of them.

You did not upset me personally :)

I was merely trying to save you the roasting from the forum owner/admin, posting links as such and spamming is their rules not mine!

I think I should thank you for that. No, really. Without your post I'd be probably got busted for the thing I never meant to do. So, thanks!

Okay, guys! Let's get back to the topic, shall we? What do you think of Telegram? Do you use it for games or at all?

Yeah and how many of you are familiar with the card game named "Durak" ?

Quick, where's my Paypal? I can't wait to play a card game I've never heard of, for money, in Eastern Europe against a bot. Hold me back you people....

BURN!
You got me.. :notworthy

Nope.
"Nice" to know that you think of me as a part of this group of spamming enthusiasts ))
I'm not one of them.

I think I should thank you for that. No, really. Without your post I'd be probably got busted for the thing I never meant to do. So, thanks!

Okay, guys! Let's get back to the topic, shall we? What do you think of Telegram? Do you use it for games or at all?

Yeah and how many of you are familiar with the card game named "Durak
" ?

BURN!
You got me.. :notworthy

I think everybody here is not interested in this Telegram to keep banging on about. So maybe check the site out here and see if there is something you can contribute. You do come off as being spammy and persistent about it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back