Betsafe riddles (10 years of Betsafe)

dutchyboy

Experienced Member
Hi all!

This week again full of riddles at Betsafe.... as always I'm making this topic to help each other out (since I'm also no good in these ones lol!)

The first one I got is:
"To join the high life is not an easy task, but if you hit a bag full of money, bringing home the bacon, will be a thing of the past!"

And the second:

"A sensational new Video Slot, of Hollywood behind the scenes, the production of scene twenty-thee, with a star acting wannabe!"

Good luck all!

any idea about this one

feared across the land is a mystical red beast, guarding a golden treasure, from pesky humans, just for pleasure

i've not tried it yet but could it be a dragons story slot, as it has a red dragon and golden treasure, im just getting started on the riddles today

update : it is this slot and it eats your money so have a good balance going onto it gl :)

Last edited:
i've not tried it yet but could it be a dragons story slot, as it has a red dragon and golden treasure, im just getting started on the riddles today

update : it is this slot and it eats your money so have a good balance going onto it gl :)

did u or any one else have a go at number 5 and 6?

Why cant they just say, wager x amount on y slot n get free spins on z slot?

#5 oh mother believe you me, there's something nasty up our tree, I can smell you!, the giant barked when he saw the thief, I'll quickly grind you in tiny pieces, to make my beef

#6 Dragons and tigers ornate this slot, shimmering chinese lions or foo dogs. Land three dragons anywhere on the reels, to instantly be rewarded with free spins

Last edited:

Which slot is it actually?

[
did u or any one else have a go at number 5 and 6?

Why cant they just say, wager x amount on y slot n get free spins on z slot?

#5 oh mother believe you me, there's something nasty up our tree, I can smell you!, the giant barked when he saw the thief, I'll quickly grind you in tiny pieces, to make my beef

#6 Dragons and tigers ornate this slot, shimmering chinese lions or foo dogs. Land three dragons anywhere on the reels, to instantly be rewarded with free spins

number 5 is jack in the beanstalk , im currently on number 6 which is golden legend but it ate 50 euro on me 50c bets only got 128 wagered so far :( gl with them

I did this all on Monday night but had to wait a couple of days for forum activation, anyway these are the slots in order:

Part of Riddle wording - Slot Name - WR / Spins

No riddle (starting) - Any slots you like - €/£50
Bring home bacon - Piggy Riches - 30 free spins
Hollywood behind scenes - Bloopers - €/£50
Tiki Sculptures - Aloha! - 30 free spins
Mystical Red Beast - A Dragon's story - €/£100
I can smell you - Jack and the Beanstalk - 50 free spins
Chinese lions and foo dogs - Golden Legend - €/£250
Gem Bursting - Starburst - 50 free Spins
Conquistador city of gold - Gonzo's quest - €/£450
Not Houdini Fantasini - Master of mystery - 30 free spins

I was more or less breaking even up until Gonzo and that one was brutal for me, nearly £150 down on that WR. Haven't done all the free spins yet, hope I can recover something from them.

Good luck if you do it :)

I did this all on Monday night but had to wait a couple of days for forum activation, anyway these are the slots in order:

Part of Riddle wording - Slot Name - WR / Spins

No riddle (starting) - Any slots you like - €/£50
Bring home bacon - Piggy Riches - 30 free spins
Hollywood behind scenes - Bloopers - €/£50
Tiki Sculptures - Aloha! - 30 free spins
Mystical Red Beast - A Dragon's story - €/£100
I can smell you - Jack and the Beanstalk - 50 free spins
Chinese lions and foo dogs - Golden Legend - €/£250
Gem Bursting - Starburst - 50 free Spins
Conquistador city of gold - Gonzo's quest - €/£450
Not Houdini Fantasini - Master of mystery - 30 free spins

I was more or less breaking even up until Gonzo and that one was brutal for me, nearly £150 down on that WR. Haven't done all the free spins yet, hope I can recover something from them.

Good luck if you do it :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to write them down here! I'm at Golden Legend now, hoping that i will get to the end this weekend.

Those 30 super spins on Fantasini (3 euro per spin) have huge potential if it wants to pay of course!
Those 50 spins on Starburst are worth 1 euro I guess..

well gonzo has eaten 4 deposits till now, total deposits totalling 90 n wagered 140 at 0.4p bets

Had 1 bonus at the start which gave 6x and then once came just now and won a massive 0.48p n it went downhill even quicker after that

Attachments

• gonzo worst ever.jpg
    gonzo worst ever.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 171
Thank you very much for taking the time to write them down here! I'm at Golden Legend now, hoping that i will get to the end this weekend.

Those 30 super spins on Fantasini (3 euro per spin) have huge potential if it wants to pay of course!
Those 50 spins on Starburst are worth 1 euro I guess..

No problem at all :)

I have done the free spins now and had approx. £20 and £33 from Starburst and Fantasini respectively, so not that great :( I bust out on the WR but decided to risk a little bit more as the slot I was playing hadn't hit the bonus round, glad I did and got a nice £238 from it so at least ended £70 up on this offer.

No problem at all :)

I have done the free spins now and had approx. £20 and £33 from Starburst and Fantasini respectively, so not that great :( I bust out on the WR but decided to risk a little bit more as the slot I was playing hadn't hit the bonus round, glad I did and got a nice £238 from it so at least ended £70 up on this offer.

You did better than me.... i won only 21 euro on the Super spins at Master of Mystery and did go broke very quick after i won that.

Think i lost around 200 in this promotion.... really bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back