Winner Screenshots of April 2016

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
PABinit
MM
This is actually result from 13 fs i had on The Wish Master, won 3 bux so figure i clear it out on CFTBL :)
just under 400x in base game :thumbsup:

Attachments

• crea.jpg
    crea.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 2,229
first decent win on this slot...

2iu9ba8.jpg

Got pissed off with DOA...

Did a Rolastan click stop,click stop,click stop out of sheer anger and this pops up!! :eek::eek:

Still can't believe it total end result was 461.32!

start stop hits 5 scatters!!.jpg

insane!.jpg

Drive nearly to the end of the race!

Having amazing fortune on drive I hit a mega win of 75£+ other big wins! Called it quits and withdrew after this! ;)

Screenshot_2016-04-02-02-16-08.jpg

Playing at Royal Panda for a couple of hours on my 100 deposit
keep going down then up etc

Jump on Wild Water and got the spins pretty quickly and got a few good ones.

Attachments

• Screenshot (585).jpg
    Screenshot (585).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,985
Havent played for a week as im waiting on 4 cashouts. But decided to play some playtech. Betsize $1.25. Now am expecting 5 withdraws :oops::notworthy

309pvev.png

In general, I wouldn't be posting this - Don't get me wrong, 1k is 1k but I usually just archive the smaller hits. I tend to post hits of 2.70 upwards these days BUT there is a great little story to this one.

VideoSlots - Had 20 Free Spins on Guns and Roses. Played them out and won just 0.20c - Ok, just for the heck of it, I hit spin and landed the feature (Legend Free Spins) on the 1st and Only spin. It pays roughly $4.60. I play 1 spin and leave the slot with $4.40 for DOA. With a balance of 0.37c left and playing at 0.45c, I see 1, 2, 3...4 and the 5th scatter roll in for a cool win of just over 1.1k - Best value for money I have had online in years - 0.20c to 1.1k - Ill take that all day, every day!

DOA 20c Story.jpg

It has been a while since I played Keno at one of my favorite site to play it. But I hit this yesterday.

Attachments

• keno.jpg
    keno.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 422
Great win, but what a tease! The last 7 spins had no extra wilds dropping in, could've been a double (or even triple!) wildline otherwise.

a6b859c89e240a439cb938bf2c72c976.jpg

well think thats my biggest multiplier in base game on the Rhino just under 500x only 2nd spin as well

Attachments

• rhino.jpg
    rhino.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 417

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back