OMG Just won RIZK trip to RIO

amourgirl

Not so Senior Senior Member!
I'm still in shock and shaking....

I really am still shaking but I just got a call from RIZK to tell me I am apparently the winner of their recent raffle.

Tickets to RIO baby and not forgetting the Rio Olympics!!!!

I think my initial thoughts were I won a cinema screening of the film, took a minute or two for me to realise he meant 'Rio de Janeiro'

Better start hunting for a babysitter now!! I am speechless, seriously speechless!!!!

WOW !!!!!!!!! Thank you RIZK Thank you thank you!!!! :notworthy

Last edited:

I really am still shaking but I just got a call from RIZK to tell me I am apparently the winner of their recent raffle.

Tickets to RIO baby

I think my initial thoughts were I won a cinema screening of the film, took a minute or two for me to realise he meant 'Rio de Janeiro'

Better start hunting for a babysitter now!! I am speechless, seriously speechless!!!!

WOW !!!!!!!!! Thank you RIZK Thank you thank you!!!!

:eek2:
Awesome and WTG...hope you have a blast!

Brilliant!! and you will love Rio de Janeiro :)

Had some great times out there - its an insane City 24/7 none stop!

Trip of a life time for sure :cool::thumbsup:

WTG

How great it is every time when a CM member wins a fantastic prize :thumbsup: :lolup:

Enjoy your trip, you will love Rio, great and amazingly large city.

I have the feeling sometimes Bangkok is a small city compared to Rio and Bangkok has roughly 10Mio people :eek: :D

Awesome. Congratulations!

Brilliant prize - enjoy it to the full Amourgirl.

When do you go? How long is your stay? What hotel? Any excursions included?

Tell all!

Awesome & enjoy your time there. :cool:
Big congrats. :thumbsup:

This is stupendous. I've never been to Rio, but always wanted to go. I bet you're going to have an awesome time. What a class act from Rizk!! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back