Worth a fiver???

Spotted something which I think could 'come good' regarding the Premiership footy this weekend.

Far from an expert but now and again a certain fixture will catch my eye and I have over the months/years been more than 'Jammy'.

Man Utd and Chelsea as we know are not having the best of seasons but have finally started to find the net last couple of matches.

My last 'success' for an out of the blue type of bet was Oxford to beat Swansea and BTTS in the last but one FA Cup round, trebled with another couple of fixtures I fluked a 200-1 return (why did I only put £1!!)

This week I spotted Man Utd away at Chelsea (Sunday 4pm) with BTTS in a whopping 7-1 (Ladbrokes) Can picture the Sunday paper headlines now, Man Utd back in top gear or words to that effect :rolleyes:

Have doubled it with Birmingham to beat Sheffield Wed with BTTS (4-1!)

Anyone who fancies this 'daft' bet please don't go OTT and I really hope I'm updating this thread Sunday tea time with some positivity!!!

Just noticed your post lol

William hill have been doing some crazy priced enhanced offers like that for last couple of months. Needless to say I rarely bother as very few have came up.

Personally I wouldn't waste 10p on man u to beat Chelsea with both to score even at double those odds.

Reckon it will be one of most boring matches of season.

But good luck:thumbsup:

Trust you Paul lol, almost got this thread to 'die' unnoticed as a few hours after creating it I thought 'What Planet am I on today?'

Watched it slide to the bottom and off the screen and no show all day yesterday on footy day, great I thought, my blushes and embarrassment are spared, yes I got away with it.

Secretly thinking all day 'I'm surprised Paul hasn't commented on this one (but glad he hasn't :p) '

Guess I'll be relying on next weeks bets :rolleyes:

Not even close with many, got the Birmingham /Sheff Wed totally the wrong way around, Ipswich are useless, never back your home town, you get the picture lol.

all the best!

Lol football results were great last week but this week I never bothered much , kind of glad I didn't now.

I was looking at Chelsea game after 25 minutes and thought what a surprise theres no goals. I always bet over goals in matches and would never touch them.

Then I happened to see your post and thought whats worth a fiver. Saw the man u win and BTTS and thought lol that's why they offer such bets as theres always one that thinks must be worth a shot lol.

Anyway your bets beat before that match started after yesterday but you never know man u could still win 2 1 in the second half. And I could always hit a jackpot today as well even tho im not gambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back