Challenge

I would play!

There are not many sites, I think, that take USA players though.

I play at Intertops poker.

It would be nice to have a tournament with out "re-buys and re-register" options.

Oh and late registrations have gotten ridiculous......... some as long as 90 minutes.

That's all I see any more, except the high dollar ones.

Yeah I know what you mean. Reasonable amount of time before blinds raise. Otherwise you have everyone going all in just to knock out half the competition before the action even starts

I would play, 32Red have organised tournaments for us in the past :thumbsup:

However I like fast blinds, I am the opposite to some of you guys - I cba sitting for 12hours in one tournament! Enjoyable and exciting when its all done and dusted in <2hrs imo,

I can't play at 32 Red........:(

Yeah I am sorry weesie it really does suck for USA poker players.

I cannot recommend anyone from outside the USA deposits on a site that takes USA customers. For one they never can get a UKGC licence so that rules them out totally for me (I am from the UK).

Real shame that, I hope your politicians wake up and smell the coffee in the not too distant future :(

Did you play on PokerStars back in the day?

I would play, 32Red have organised tournaments for us in the past :thumbsup:

However I like fast blinds, I am the opposite to some of you guys - I cba sitting for 12hours in one tournament! Enjoyable and exciting when its all done and dusted in <2hrs imo,

What about 6-7 mins before blinds change then?? Besides bear in mind it's cm members only so it won't be a giant field. I know what you mean about too long after 3ish hours it gets a bit much..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back