Close my Account

How do i close my account on this site?

You need to fil out the application form before you leave us:

You need 10 sections.

1. 5 reel shitstorm OR wild desire.
2. 5 sapphires in FS on BDBA.
3. Screen filled on Rumple Wildspins.
4. Five scatters on DoA OR 2-wildlines holding for the 5 extra spins.
5. 216 or better of 6-reel Rhinos combination in free spins.
6. 4 reel Ruby Slippers Glinda feature with 5 or 10x multiplier.
7. 5 Wilds on Thunderstruck.
8. 1000x or better on TFTUT feature.
9. 27 x diamonds on TwinSpin
10. Full screen Bars/Stars on St*rb*rst.

OK - The bit below is secret on this public forum so you'll need some imagination to see it:

OK, when you have proof of all these wins, at 02:00 on Monday morning drive to the BP garage (first you come to out of EuroTunnel on the UK end). If you go around the back of the toilet block there is a loose brick 10 up and 12 in from the left. Ease this out and leave the photos there. Return EXACTLY 3 days later and if accepted a guy called Max would have left you a matchstick in their place. Look VERY closely and a string of random letters and numbers will be visible down one side. Memorize these and strike the match to burn it away.
When you arrive home a tame black raven will be hanging around your garden. Gently call out "Arthur Daley needs Mr. Bailey" - the raven will walk over to you and has a plastic clip on its left leg. Gently fold it out and write your digit and letters inside it and replace it. Clap your hands and the raven will depart to an undisclosed location in central Europe. Check your account 24 hours later and it will be no more.

It's so simple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back