French Members

Cleveland

Not sure if we have many members if any at all. Condolences either way. Prays from us to y'all. :(

Would say more (biting my tongue a bit). Don't want to turn this into a political post.

My thoughts to my french friends

I am worried about my french friends I have in and around Paris. I have heard from 6 of them, but not managed to reach them others. My warmest thoughts go to you all suffered by this. #TogetherWeStand

what is the world coming to, it is so scary now.

My heart goes out to you all. :(

RIP

this makes me very very angry!! this would have NEVER happened if the EU were not taken awful historical decisions involving Middle East. with the kamikaze courage they naturally carry and carelessness for own life, expect decades of bombing and innocent people with bright future ahead dying. let the dust settle of actual 'refugee' tsunami and watch the imminent race war that will come after EUROPE will be suffocated by bombs, trash and radical ideologies over the coming years in which many innocents will die because of political mud. i can't say RIP and move on as this is clearly the result of political scourge of a Grand is-real plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
this makes me very very angry!! this would have NEVER happened if the EU were not taken awful historical decisions involving Middle East. with the kamikaze courage they naturally carry and carelessness for own life, expect decades of bombing and innocent people with bright future ahead dying. let the dust settle of actual 'refugee' tsunami and watch the imminent race war that will come after EUROPE will be suffocated by bombs, trash and radical ideologies over the coming years in which many innocents will die because of political mud. i can't say RIP and move on as this is clearly the result of political scourge of a Grand is-real plan.

Wow. Thank you for sharing you're opinion. You seem to be a very nice guy :axeman2::gunmen::machinegu

if i was 1 of them i would rob a bank and get a cushty prison cell.

Wow. Thank you for sharing you're opinion. You seem to be a very nice guy :axeman2::gunmen::machinegu

i agree with your signature, if they are not bombed. and yes, i'm a nice guy with surrounding people if they don't aim to disintegrate me in cells in the name of Snackbar.

One of these murdering scum was a 'refugee' who entered through Greece. At least the UK haven't let any in while Merkel waves Germany's suicide note at them. The French will have to get used to CCTV on every corner like us. This is the price we in Europe pay when told to feel compassion for migrants arriving by boat in the Mediterranean, most of whom seem to have 'lost' their passports on arrival but miraculously managed to hold on to their mobile phones....

Anyway, my thoughts are with the families of those murdered and maimed and France has been there for centuries and will continue to be long after these medievals have rotted in the ground.

Viva la France

Doesnt want to offend anyone but i think my friend said it pretty well:

" Fuck the "pray for paris" because religion is the main reason of this atrocity. I hope for ‪peace‬ in the name of ‪humanity‬. My thoughts are with all the victims and their relatives. "

Sad events. My condolences to those who suffered losses. The innocent are mostly those suffering the worst.

But also my 2 cents to the current situation:

- The Middle East region has been an unsettled region for centuries, even longer that that
- But i will focus my comments on the last few decades to which the most of us can still relate directly. During these different Western powers are responsible for some grave mistakes because they thought they would just need a few rifles and soldiers to solve all the regional problems. Yet now it all comes back to haunt them.
- Late 40's - the British leave what is today known Israel and the country borders are drawn pretty randomly leaving the Palestinians without their own country although the British promised this to them. This was the first of many political blunders committed by the so called Western powers and let to much resentment in the Muslim world
- 60's and 70's - France is involved in a few wars in North-Africa (Algeria, Lybia etc) where it promises any local citizen would get a French passport when they enroll in the French army and fight against their own people. 100's of thousands emigrated subsequently to France with their families but were never really integrated in the society. I lived in France for some years and experienced myself the deep divisions between French and immigrants.
- 80's - US and some European countries heavily support and supply the Taliban in their war against Russia arming a completely volatile region - what were they thinking???
- 90's - just a decade later we have Desert storm
- 2000's - now the US is fighting exactly those Taliban they armed in the past and a few countries are joining them in creating complete havoc in the whole region, especially Afghanistan and Iraq. They enabled these local groups to evolve into something much bigger that can never be brought back under control.

2015 - all the western countries involved live in daily fear as to when the next terror act will happen on their home soil. They spend a billion gazillion dollars to defend themselves yet these groups can make it happen whenever and wherevever they want.

I could add countless other events to the list above.

Conclusion
We, ourselves, are responsible as to what is happening today. More innocent people will die just because of the mistakes made in the past decades.
No matter what kind of defenses the involved countries will put up, nobody will be able to stop these small cells of people who are prepared to die for their cause.

I certainly do not condone these actions as i always thought that our evolution will give us one day so much intelligence that we do not need weapons and wars as that goes back to one of the most primitive instinct we humans inherited, which is to defend our territory.

To those who posted that IS needs to be eliminated to stop these kind of acts are sooo wrong. Do you really think that would be the end of it?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(full cover)
23mlish.jpg

11.13.15 anyone? what was the purpose of that horrible cover titled 'the world in 2015'? notice that on that sand! is DaVinci's La Belle Ferronniere which is in Louvre museum. and by the way, it's Super Shemitah, usually celebrated in disasters as history proves. would like to hear how Barbara Spectre describes the current events, as ISIS described as a miracle.

Doesnt want to offend anyone but i think my friend said it pretty well:

" Fuck the "pray for paris" because religion is the main reason of this atrocity. I hope for ‪peace‬ in the name of ‪humanity‬. My thoughts are with all the victims and their relatives. "

Take it from one who sees it on a regular basis. Remove religion from society and man will find new reasons to kill. Wrap it in whatever you want.

My thoughts are with our neighbors in France.

I hope users take the opportunity to express their condolences for our french fellows and don't let it evolve into a political rant about migrants. That only leads to established members hurt themselves (like in the "migrants in Germany" thread").

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back