True Facts

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
There is many of true facts out there,

Such as hedgehogs hide untill certain time, Birds Only make noise in the early hours :)

I will come back to see what you all have

Man Utd fans are actually made of plastic, and like to eat prawn sandwiches

People who watch Jeremy Kyle smell of urine and have no friends

It is physically impossible to have three winning sessions in a row, nevermind making a withdrawal (personal best is two)

Watching England play will lead to an early death due to boredom/ frustration/ ineptitude

Play it again, reminds me of ace coin fruit machine 20p play £4.80 token jackpot!
Back in the 90's

Ace emptiers, bring em back!

More 'truths'

It is impossible **ducks** for a woman to go a day without moaning

Impossible for me to have a flutter win or lose without swearing and getting irate

There are more learner drivers on the road today than ever, each of which totally piss me off

Sarcasm is the best form of attack for annoying family members

These sort of threads are great when I've just been robbed AGAIN!

:thumbsup:

3 true facts.

A galaxy can be a Huge lonely place or a lovely treat after dinner.

Pirates will only wear a patch over one eye because wearing one over both eyes would be silly and dangerous.

Red Bull can give you wings, but only if the stuff kills you

Man Utd fans are actually made of plastic, and like to eat prawn sandwiches

People who watch Jeremy Kyle smell of urine and have no friends

It is physically impossible to have three winning sessions in a row, nevermind making a withdrawal (personal best is two)

Watching England play will lead to an early death due to boredom/ frustration/ ineptitude

Ok i'm a bit worried now about my next deposit.
Last night i deposited $100 at All Slots and won $400
This arvo i deposited $100 at Guts and won $310

That's 2 winning sessions in a row.

Maybe i should quit.........................Nah
About to try for three in a row
Let you know how it goes!

Ok i'm a bit worried now about my next deposit.
Last night i deposited $100 at All Slots and won $400
This arvo i deposited $100 at Guts and won $310

That's 2 winning sessions in a row.

Maybe i should quit.........................Nah
About to try for three in a row
Let you know how it goes!

Just do not reverse

Winning sessions, what's one of those?

PB is 7 w/d on the trot and geez did I know about it from the 8th onwards :mad::mad:

I have had about 20 pendings once, Only ranging from like 30- 150 but I keep deposit as thought I was in for a good drink, Than my luck was out I said I reverse one as spending to much from bank, than it led to another reverse and another, Than I thought I not reverse none the rest as will nothing be left in bank, So another deposit untill skinted, Than reverse more and endded up geting about 4 withdraws but only as I not been able to reverse as been took out,

Thats when all this reverse business got on my nerves and thought about it, If your going to keep doing it than no point playing, AS when is enough is enough, Either skint or JP and the later is not going to happen to soon,

NEVER EVER REVERSE

I have never reversed!
Once i make a withdrawal i make it a mission to not play there again until i have been paid into my bank.
Plenty other places to play so STAY AWAY UNTIL THEY PAY!

Men with a longer ring finger than index have more testosterone than the opposite way around :cool:

Swimming after eating does not cause stomach cramping and cheese at night doesn't cause nightmares :)

Tennessee True Facts

Tennessee is bordered by more states than any other state, except for Missouri, with which it ties at eight. The states are Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Missouri.

There’s a bar in Copperhill called Patrick’s Bar & Grill. The Tennessee/Georgia state line cuts through the center of the bar, with the bar on the Tennessee side and the restaurant on the other. Oddly enough the Georgia side is in a dry county, so alcohol can only be in Tennessee areas of the establishment.

Dyersburg women have to wait to hear back from their man. After all, it’s technically against the law for Dyersburg women to call a man for a date.

Don’t head to the arcade in Nashville until you’re at least 18. You must be at least that old to play pinball, as it’s legally considered a coin-operated gaming machine.

Hungry while you’re road tripping through Tennessee? It’s completely legal to pick up some road kill to feast on.

Theodore Roosevelt coined the phrase “good to the last drop” after tasting a cup of coffee at the Maxwell House Hotel.

A whale is the only animal you’re allowed to hunt from a moving vehicle in Tennessee.

Next time you’re heading to your favorite fishing hole, leave the lasso at home. It’s illegal to catch a fish by this means in the Volunteer State.

Creator of the world famous Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s died after angrily kicking a safe and hurting his toe, leading to the blood infection that would be his demise.

Laurie:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back