32RED Thanks !! Big Win !!

That's a very underrated slot IMO: why so many people waste so much money chasing mega-wins on the like of IR, BDBA, Playboy, JP etc. when there are loads of other great slots at MG has always puzzled me. :confused:

Congrats on a GREAT win! :thumbsup:

KK

That's a very underrated slot IMO: why so many people waste so much money chasing mega-wins on the like of IR, BDBA, Playboy, JP etc. when there are loads of other great slots at MG has always puzzled me. :confused:

KK

Hi , in fact , with 3125 lines , you can get to a theoretical maximum of 15625x (781.250 coins with minimum stake) and 7.500.000 coins (with maximum stake),
so it should be the slot, again in theory, pay more in absolute, not even DOA I can get to 15625x.
Attached video.
Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KK

Always willing to listen to 'knowledge' and I'm guilty as charged of the above!

Please list a few MG 'classics' which may give me a fighting chance for some play time??? Won't be moaning if they don't pay off either :p

Always willing to listen to 'knowledge' and I'm guilty as charged of the above!

Please list a few MG 'classics' which may give me a fighting chance for some play time??? Won't be moaning if they don't pay off either :p
These are some of my favourites from days gone by, that I used to "hammer" quite a bit!
Most are low-medium variance - very unlikely to get any mega-wins - but big wins (x50 to x250) are not too rare.
I've added some screenshots of some of my better wins! ;)

The first two were the slots I used to play at (by my standards) VERY high stakes - frequently £2.50 to £5/spin, and even £10 for a few :eek:

Scoop the Cash: The only down-side to this one (depending on your point of view) is that you have to collect up achievements to win some big awards. But on the other hand, it's better than IR, TS2 etc, where you collect achievements to win ZIP! :(

The Great Galaxy Grab: Another one with 6 advancing levels - the 3rd one used to nearly always give the max win (Bet x50 if I recall correctly - for the burger). Also has 10 free-spins @ x3 which can pay well!

Tomb Raider 2: Another slot where you collect things to get the feature. The feature itself can be highly rewarding, or extremely frustrating - depending on how lucky your picks are! Also has 2 types of free-spins.

Fat Lady Sings: This one is higher variance - so caution is needed. But it can throw out some biggies!

Here a few of the others I've hit big wins on (assuming that's what you're after):
Arctic Fortune: A few wins over x100, and one of Bet x316
Ladies Nite: The slot I famously had 5 scatters on TWICE, just 53 spins apart! :cool: (5 scatters = 500 x bet)
The Osbournes: Mostly wins x75 - x100 - except my fantastic Bet x363 when I hit 5 Sharon's in free-spins! (Bet £4, Win £1,452)
Untamed Panda: A few wins over x100, and one of Bet x296
Moonshine: Picking for free-spins feature can be VERY annoying - but I have hit 5 wilds on this slot. (One of the easiest to hit).
Prime Property: Picking for free feature seems a bit more "friendly" - and you can get up to 38 free-spins @ x6
Cashapillar: Quite a lot of wins x100 to x150. Stacked wilds give big potential!

Bet £5, Win £600
Scoop600x120.JPG

Bet £2.50, Win £372.50
ScoopX149a.JPG

Bet £1.50, Win £247.20
GrabX198a.JPG

Bet £1.50, Win £242.23
TR2x161_Jul12.JPG

Bet £2, Win £1,192
FatTartX596.JPG

Good luck! :thumbsup:
KK

Thanks!

These are some of my favourites from days gone by, that I used to "hammer" quite a bit!
Most are low-medium variance - very unlikely to get any mega-wins - but big wins (x50 to x250) are not too rare.
I've added some screenshots of some of my better wins! ;)

The first two were the slots I used to play at (by my standards) VERY high stakes - frequently £2.50 to £5/spin, and even £10 for a few :eek:

Scoop the Cash: The only down-side to this one (depending on your point of view) is that you have to collect up achievements to win some big awards. But on the other hand, it's better than IR, TS2 etc, where you collect achievements to win ZIP! :(

The Great Galaxy Grab: Another one with 6 advancing levels - the 3rd one used to nearly always give the max win (Bet x50 if I recall correctly - for the burger). Also has 10 free-spins @ x3 which can pay well!

Tomb Raider 2: Another slot where you collect things to get the feature. The feature itself can be highly rewarding, or extremely frustrating - depending on how lucky your picks are! Also has 2 types of free-spins.

Fat Lady Sings: This one is higher variance - so caution is needed. But it can throw out some biggies!

Here a few of the others I've hit big wins on (assuming that's what you're after):
Arctic Fortune: A few wins over x100, and one of Bet x316
Ladies Nite: The slot I famously had 5 scatters on TWICE, just 53 spins apart! :cool: (5 scatters = 500 x bet)
The Osbournes: Mostly wins x75 - x100 - except my fantastic Bet x363 when I hit 5 Sharon's in free-spins! (Bet £4, Win £1,452)
Untamed Panda: A few wins over x100, and one of Bet x296
Moonshine: Picking for free-spins feature can be VERY annoying - but I have hit 5 wilds on this slot. (One of the easiest to hit).
Prime Property: Picking for free feature seems a bit more "friendly" - and you can get up to 38 free-spins @ x6
Cashapillar: Quite a lot of wins x100 to x150. Stacked wilds give big potential!

Bet £5, Win £600
View attachment 57807

Bet £2.50, Win £372.50
View attachment 57808

Bet £1.50, Win £247.20
View attachment 57806

Bet £1.50, Win £242.23
View attachment 57809

Bet £2, Win £1,192
View attachment 57805

Good luck! :thumbsup:
KK

Thank you for your post on your winnings...it really gives a person encouragement to be a winner too!

"good" microgaming slots imho are:

- Jungle 7's (reasonable RTP, big hits possible, still does not drain your balance super quickly)
- Big Top (medium-variance without "features", so it provides good hits on a continuous basis. Also good when you are up and try to play a big further without the fear of losing the whole lot quickly).

"good" microgaming slots imho are:

- Jungle 7's (reasonable RTP, big hits possible, still does not drain your balance super quickly)
- Big Top (medium-variance without "features", so it provides good hits on a continuous basis. Also good when you are up and try to play a big further without the fear of losing the whole lot quickly).

That is good information to know, only thing is US are not allowed player's..

That is good information to know, only thing is US are not allowed player's..

Yes that's super pitiful. You poor lads can only play dreadful RTG/Rival :(
I am confident that at least in a couple of states you might be able to play Netent/Microgaming/WMS/Play'N'go and all those great slots in the future.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks!

Yes that's super pitiful. You poor lads can only play dreadful RTG/Rival :(
I am confident that at least in a couple of states you might be able to play Netent/Microgaming/WMS/Play'N'go and all those great slots in the future.

Fingers crossed!

Your right, getting kinda tired of RTG/Rival...not so much tired just need a change...lol ...who knows what the future holds, looking forward to some good changes in the future from the gambling world...

Congratulation PMJhonson90!!! We are delighted to hear your excitement!!!

The 32Red.it staff!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back