do you like B.M.W.'S

I had one prior to my present car and was very happy with it - fun to drive with plenty of power, and very comfortable.

It's an expensive vehicle, but you get a lot for it and the motor plan was excellent.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Love them! I have one now and have had BMW most of my driving life. From an M-Sport 325i, a rare Manual 735i, an old 323i in the early 90's and now a nice 3-series with usual leather under my arse. Pretty bombproof cars, seldom go wrong. Because they're expensive you don't get all the gadgets and buttons you would on an equivalent-price Japmobile. Lexus are horrific for fuel consumption. Check them against their equivalents from Germany or the UK or Sweden.

Boo, Hiss......

Give me American Muscle any day :p

a92c3feab0d4e712cb08b4a1c56eda85.jpg

LOL - but I have to say that a few years ago I did extensive mileage on an American road trip and splashed out on a top range Mustang to make the month-long journey.

It was hugely powerful, beautiful to look at and a real kick to drive, although I didn't think the overall quality was quite up to my BM back home. I believe QA has improved since then, and the new muscle cars are looking fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back