Dazzle Me New NetEnt slot

Oh Dear!

Drizzle Me + Suckers + Neon Slaxx + Spitata (most of which are Starburst with a makeover) = Microgaming or WMS all the way from now on by the look of things :rolleyes:

At least the promo video doesn't show a bull shit screen full of wilds like previous videos which we all know we ain't gonna get (with the exception of Neon Staxx maybe :rolleyes:)

My interest in NetEnt slots releases has died until the Guns N Roses slot comes out. Clearly that is where all their attention is going right now and all the other releases are just fillers or carbon copies of previous releases.

It's deplorable. Dribble Pee I will name it.

So we have a cross between WMS's Moneyburst reel patterns, with a TSII 'shitstorm' thrown in and Twit Spin in the feature?

It looks half-hearted at best, dross at worst. Another Netent 'Devalued Wilds' game....:(

My interest in NetEnt slots releases has died until the Guns N Roses slot comes out. Clearly that is where all their attention is going right now and all the other releases are just fillers or carbon copies of previous releases.

I just wanted to add that when I spoke with NetEnt few months ago we found out that every new slot has new mathematics behind it. Maybe in some cases they give similar impression but they were quite clear about the fact of how each slot has different math behind it.

Their newest slots, such as this, stickers, staxx all seem to have this kind of annoying idea that because they are 'shiny' or 'glow' we will like them...

This one looks terrible, basically, a combination of some of their other slots such as twin spin.

Their newest slots, such as this, stickers, staxx all seem to have this kind of annoying idea that because they are 'shiny' or 'glow' we will like them...

This one looks terrible, basically, a combination of some of their other slots such as twin spin.

Yeah I agree, the other annoying idea is that they seem to think if we are told we have won a "super mega win" we will feel like we have won one.

That said I am glad they have released a "random wild reels" game but cmon, what a load of rubbish. 720x bet max pay? Have they ever even thought about what ruby slippers and immortal romance can pay on those features? That is the real potential the players want net ent, not a load of net ent variance rubbish like Dracula.

It's sadly just a dumbing down which we see in all media nowadays, Netent are under some delusion that we will like these childlike, colourful, fast moving (and losing) slots or perhaps they are just aiming to capture the 'casual' market demographic.

I don't think they would care if every new release of theirs was just a re-skin of Starburst from now til eternity as long as it suits their business model and winning template. It is a sad state of the times, something like DOA would never be released today.

Personally I don't care if they made a non- themed slot with with brown blobs as symbols on a slightly less brown backround, with no music or zany wilds as long as there is a decent paytable and/ or bonus round.

Sadly I think Netent are to busy hi-fiveing each other on their amazing designs and profit margins nowadays, it is a shame they've turned to the dark side with their constant pursuit of proving how clever they are and all the while believing that veteran slotters are too stupid to notice, unfortunately :mad:

Now, now, let's not get over exited:D

I for one like the look of the slot, let's see how it works out in practice...:)

It's sadly just a dumbing down which we see in all media nowadays, Netent are under some delusion that we will like these childlike, colourful, fast moving (and losing) slots or perhaps they are just aiming to capture the 'casual' market demographic.

I don't think they would care if every new release of theirs was just a re-skin of Starburst from now til eternity as long as it suits their business model and winning template. It is a sad state of the times, something like DOA would never be released today.

Personally I don't care if they made a non- themed slot with with brown blobs as symbols on a slightly less brown backround, with no music or zany wilds as long as there is a decent paytable and/ or bonus round.

Sadly I think Netent are to busy hi-fiveing each other on their amazing designs and profit margins nowadays, it is a shame they've turned to the dark side with their constant pursuit of proving how clever they are and all the while believing that veteran slotters are too stupid to notice, unfortunately :mad:

Goatwick, whilst I completely share your views, it is amazing how many posters on other forums are falling for the "ooh, nice and shiny" delivery. Particularly players in mainland Europe. I used to really like NetEnt slots. They've released some really classy titles in the past. They're just like Microgaming now though in my eyes and it feels like a waste of what was originally a creative developer.

Remember I made the deposit in allslots $20
I withdrawal $7000 playing only Immortal Romance(max up 8,5k$)
Then the deposit in Major Tom (micro) of $100-withdrawal 3500$(max up 5500,too Immortal)
In netent it is impossible (the deposit x 300 +)..:)

I want to see a lavatory-themed Netent slot. 25 or 30 lines. Scatters can be bog rolls, wilds can be those little stick-on air spray fresheners you put on the wall above the cistern. During normal play you could have a 'bad aim' random wild feature where splashes of urine land on say 1-5 other symbols and turn them yellow and wild. During free spins we would have a 'blue cistern block' wild reel where the reel gets washed with a transparent blue flush and turns wild.
Symbols could be say a lost pubic hair, toilet seat, bog brush, bleach bottle and for the highest an eye-wateringly sized Richard.

I think it'd work. I authorize any software to utilize my idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back