Spin genie

Shipman1983

Dormant account
Hey guys just joined I'm Chris and I am a chef so if you need any cooking tips feel free to ask
Was also wondering if anyone has had any experience with spin genie? I won £800 the other day and a few friends have told me I might hav trouble receiving it?
Many thanks in advance guys
Chris

They have always been good to me, The withdrawal may take several days due to the way they have it set up but you should be OK

They are owned by a company on the AIM stock market and are based in London. I think you should definitely get paid as long as you haven't broken any of the terms and conditions. For example bonus abuse.

I only deposited £10 and got a 500% bonus played through all the bonus funds so haven't done anything wrong but thanks for the replies guys it's good to get some clarity on these things

Hi Shipman1983,

Thanks for your message, I can see that everything went through ok with your withdrawal - many congrats on your win.

Please feel free to drop me a PM if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Spin Genie Rep

Hey guys just joined I'm Chris and I am a chef so if you need any cooking tips feel free to ask
Was also wondering if anyone has had any experience with spin genie? I won £800 the other day and a few friends have told me I might hav trouble receiving it?
Many thanks in advance guys
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back