RTG Aspect Ratio Issue !!

pmutts

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
I have seen this mentioned in other threads numerous times in one way or another. I just took the plunge and bought a new laptop with window 8.1. Now previously, I would run RTG on an older machine with a VGA port. I had a 4:3 ratio monitor I connected as a second monitor.

This is how I was able to run RTG with it's native and 4:3 resolution. Some people I believe are much more bothered by th stretched out "watermelon" effect of going full screen on a 16:9 monitor with a 4:3 program.

It bugs the crap out of me. If not using the old monitor I would use another PC and drag the window to the TV. That way it wasn't so tiny I couldn't see it and it wasn't stretched out----

I cannot for the life of me imagine why the people at RTG have failed to address this issue. I mean come on--how long has 16:9 wide screen been the standard on both PC and TV? But no, their software is still native 4:30 resolution and running full screen results in distorted viewing.

In a word. Pathetic. So, to any of the wonderful I Gaming Reps here on CM, if you can raise this issue with your software provider for those of us in the states who lack very many other options it would be great.

Anyone else care to weigh in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back