Fast payments MGS poker sites in GBP

mac72

Threatening behaviour - PITA
Can anyone advise of the fastest paying (ewallet) poker sites on the Microgaming network that have accounts in gbp? 32red withdrawal times are a bit long and Redbet don't have accounts in gbp yet (though i think that is changing).

Betsafe must be the fastest to neteller they can do withdrawals in seconds as long as accounts team online. Normally between 8am and 8pm ;)

Betsafe must be the fastest to neteller they can do withdrawals in seconds as long as accounts team online. Normally between 8am and 8pm ;)

Really do bet safe definitely have an MGS poker room?? I have found betvictor do pay out a little quicker Than the maximum stated quite often but occasionally it can be sLow.

I honestly cant think of a micro gaming room that had withdrawal times to rival stars or even good Ipoker rooms sadly... I love the bad Beat jackpot.tho and it's currently at over 60 grand!!

Really do bet safe definitely have an MGS poker room?? I have found betvictor do pay out a little quicker Than the maximum stated quite often but occasionally it can be sLow.

I honestly cant think of a micro gaming room that had withdrawal times to rival stars or even good Ipoker rooms sadly... I love the bad Beat jackpot.tho and it's currently at over 60 grand!!

I prefer Microgaming to all the others,probably just more comfortable with the software and i too like the BB Jackpot.I know from Redbet that they will be offering GBP accounts in the future (if your depositing in GBP and withdrawing in GBP having a euro account can be a real killer with the exchange rate fees both ways) and i know they pay real fast.I like to limit my online exposure but i also like to move about a bit/withdraw anything above my predetermined limit and that can be a real pain if your waiting days on withdrawals.Ladbrokes when they were microgaming used to do instant ewallet withdrawals, anyone ever offers that again thats were i'd be playing poker anyway full time.
Stars is mentioned above,maybe i got the wrong info but i didn't believe they were that fast? Could you clarify please?

Pokerstars is extremely fast, they say up to 72hours but it is usually <2hrs (and a matter of minutes sometimes)

Paddy power on ipoker are the fastest online, again a matter of minutes no matter what.

Pokerstars is extremely fast, they say up to 72hours but it is usually <2hrs (and a matter of minutes sometimes)

Paddy power on ipoker are the fastest online, again a matter of minutes no matter what.

I use Paddy Power a lot and i agree they are quick (ewallets are done in batches every hour).Between 1am and 8am you can sometimes experience delays but for me anyway thats acceptable.They have a good pokerops team who are fairly responsive should you have any issues.
I emailed Stars asking for clarification,would love to play there just wasn't ever of the impression it would suit me

I emailed Stars asking for clarification,would love to play there just wasn't ever of the impression it would suit me

They will quote their "up to 72 hour" rule.

However I can assure you the reality is they are extremely fast once all verification is complete. If you are withdrawing money less than your deposits via that method it is instantaneous, if you are withdrawing winnings my experience is it is always <2 hrs. They split the cash outs up so you always get your last deposits immediately and the winnings a few hours later.

They will quote their "up to 72 hour" rule.

However I can assure you the reality is they are extremely fast once all verification is complete. If you are withdrawing money less than your deposits via that method it is instantaneous, if you are withdrawing winnings my experience is it is always <2 hrs. They split the cash outs up so you always get your last deposits immediately and the winnings a few hours later.

No probs i understand,i might just give them a go then, thanks for that

They also quote no withdrawals until 48hrs after last deposit? Is that something else that isn't cast in stone?

Also if you are not careful you will be hit with 2.5% exchange fees by them. However you CAN avoid this completely.

For me, who uses GBP as my main currency but plays in USD on stars.....

If I was to deposit with GBP into my USD wallet on stars they would charge me 2.5% and the same with withdrawals. This can be avoided by making sure you initiate the deposit on your GBP wallet on stars then after the deposit is completed converting the money internally (there is no charge for that). The same for withdrawals, convert the money internally into my GBP wallet then initiate the withdrawal in GBP from the GBP wallet. Then you get the real www.xe.com exchange rate.

Also if you are not careful you will be hit with 2.5% exchange fees by them. However you CAN avoid this completely.

For me, who uses GBP as my main currency but plays in USD on stars.....

If I was to deposit with GBP into my USD wallet on stars they would charge me 2.5% and the same with withdrawals. This can be avoided by making sure you initiate the deposit on your GBP wallet on stars then after the deposit is completed converting the money internally (there is no charge for that). The same for withdrawals, convert the money internally into my GBP wallet then initiate the withdrawal in GBP from the GBP wallet. Then you get the real www.xe.com exchange rate.

Yes i saw that in the cashier and changed currency to default gbp.Come on redbet get those gbp accounts set up!!!!!!

Yes i saw that in the cashier and changed currency to default gbp.Come on redbet get those gbp accounts set up!!!!!!

Make sure and be double careful mate and make sure you are on GBP tab on wallet before initiating a withdrawal or deposit.

My stars wallet is set up as follows.

Have all three currencys GBP/USD/EUR

Preferred currency set to USD (as its what you play in on there 99% of the time)
UNCHECKED option "automatically convert funds to preferred currency" in settings.
When I deposit I click on GBP tab and click deposit on there, so deposit in GBP to GBP wallet.
When deposit complete I convert internally to USD to give me my roll for playing.
Play in USD/Get winnings in USD.
When I want to cash out I convert xxx from USD wallet to GBP wallet
Then go to GBP wallet and initiate withdrawal in GBP.

Sounds complicated but its easy enough and you avoid all fees that way.

Good luck and let me know how you get on. I absolutely love spin n goes. Won a $7200 one once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back