VeraJohn and ISP problem

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
PABinit
MM
Well seems im having problem logging in on VeraJohn,
couple of days ago all of sudden i couldnt log in as it didnt regonised my email, so of to live chat i go
and after i while we found out that due to new laws in Denmark i need to use my NemId, but the pro is
im not in Denmark and we dont use NemId here.and Faroe Islands are not under the Danish gaming legislation.
so she was going to forward this to the techs and today i got an answer.

Thank you for your email.

We have looked into it, and it seems that your ip-address is registered as a Danish ip, so you are therefore being redirected to our Danish site. Since you signed up on our international site, your login information is not recognised on the Danish site. Since the Faroe Islands are not under the Danish gaming legislation you need to use the international version, but at the moment we can't direct you to that. since your internetprovider is giving you an Danish IP. Is possible you could try and contact your ISP to see if it is possible for them to give you another IP, og log onto a network that has an IP originating in the Faroe Islands.

Have a good day.

Best Regards

but after contacting my ISP i am using an IP originating in the faroes? so any techs out here who have a sotion?
Proxy:
No Proxy Detected
City:
Torshavn
State/Region:
Streymoy
FO - fo flag
ISP:
P/F Kall

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back