Spintee

Matti

MM
If I not mistaken spintee's 30-day cool off period, after he suddenly went ballistic in a thread, ends tomorrow.

Spintee: You have been missed. Welcome back :thumbsup:

One too many Sarah WildVine bonuses on Immortal Romance that paid nothing! Has anyone ever gotten more than 30X bet on that thing?? Lol
Welcome back Spintee

My best is 90p bet £270 win I think or thereabouts. Got 5 of a kind sarahs with wilds. It can take a while to hit anything good on that particular character feature though. Too about 3 or 4 of them to get that. :thumbsup:

Sorry peeps, I had missed the thread,

Cheers for your support :) It was a combination of the drink / sh*tburst / & sh*t paying feature's :) & the outrageous bonus rules that keep popping up,

On a serous note I was just pissed of, You get them moments in life Im afraid, It can feel like you get took for a ride sometimes and they keep you locked on it, At the minute Ive kept to a handful of sites and there been brilliant, Alow my lucks been about as dry as ghandies flipflops at least they treat you well,

Only today I was on a site and I said just got email about the 100% but small print states 8th - 10th I said I took bonus on the 8th, Cut a long story short he told me to hold on he check my account than came back and told me I have not claimed my 100% from yesterday so he will add it now? Only to find £50 in there, I told him there was a mistake as I did not put 50 in,

So he said thats weird I will get on to the tech to find out why it states that, He's next words was you can keep the 50 as a good will :) As per I got minimal play time but it was good to get something worth while for once, Also loged into another account and £10 sitting in there? So check your betspin acounts for that one,

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back