Stickers NetEnt

The way the screen goes full of sticky wilds one by one at 1:33 - 2:25

I have never seen a slot play like that EVER. I'd be surprised to see a real players video of that happening lol. Will reserve own judgement till I can play it but yeah hopefully its better then the rather lame spinata grinata

Uhhhmmmm......yeah. Dead on NetEnt. :rolleyes:

So basically a full screen of wilds then gets rewarded with a second full screen of wilds.

Not even a Scandanavian player is going to hit that.....

Well at least we all know what we need to do now if we want to become instant quarter millionaires, don't we? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, in the real world......dunover sees this thread and delivers a hearty LOL, shortly followed by a somewhat acidic reality check.

So basically a full screen of wilds then gets rewarded with a second full screen of wilds.

Well at least we all know what we need to do now if we want to become instant quarter millionaires, don't we? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, in the real world......dunover sees this thread and delivers a hearty LOL, shortly followed by a somewhat acidic reality check.

LOL......made my day with that one...:thumbsup:

The way the screen goes full of sticky wilds one by one at 1:33 - 2:25

I have never seen a slot play like that EVER. I'd be surprised to see a real players video of that happening lol. Will reserve own judgement till I can play it but yeah hopefully its better then the rather lame spinata grinata

At least they didn't make a demo video with 15 re-spin chain, where the wilds come in 1 by 1, in the most optimal order. :D

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Absolutely wow.

A combined total of 400x for full screen of wilds. This should be good. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for another thrilling, nail biting slot NetEnt :lolup:

ETA: Since there is a respin on the fullscreen wilds that is a total of 800x + whatever is won leading to the fullscreen.

Last edited:
The game play is extremely slow and laggy - I hope they don't try and replicate Loser Island - A shameful creation IMPO - The Slot is great, but the animation is fucking dismal.

Now - I get that NetEnt try and show their best wins but I think everyone agrees here that they like baiting with videos because hitting something like that is virtually impossible. It is the 'Top Award' after all so I wouldn't expect it often or maybe I might never see it. Seems to be around 1000x? Im sure it could be more if the wilds fall individually ....

IMPO the last Good Slot they released was the Wishmaster, everything else is crap, money gobbling lose 200x bet to hit 150x or 250x.

Nate

The game play is extremely slow and laggy - I hope they don't try and replicate Loser Island - A shameful creation IMPO - The Slot is great, but the animation is fucking dismal.

Now - I get that NetEnt try and show their best wins but I think everyone agrees here that they like baiting with videos because hitting something like that is virtually impossible. It is the 'Top Award' after all so I wouldn't expect it often or maybe I might never see it. Seems to be around 1000x? Im sure it could be more if the wilds fall individually ....

IMPO the last Good Slot they released was the Wishmaster, everything else is crap, money gobbling lose 200x bet to hit 150x or 250x.

Nate

After every single spin (including the 2nd fullscreen wild respins), the total reward was just over 1000x. I'm nearly 100% certain the reward for a fullscreen (just one) is 400x.

You also get another respin at the full screen - so that is 800x + what ever you win prior to that.

I'll still not be playing this.

It's Creature from the Black Lagoon meets Reel Rush all rolled into one shitty slot.

No thanks NotEnt. CFTBL is bad enough.

ETA: Wishmaster is terrible also, just MPO ;)

Okay so 1 wildline - STICKY
instantly 2nd wildline - STICKY
instantly 3rd wildline

... gives you a total win of 626x bet? I don't know if to laugh or to cry ?!

Have not played it but reel spins seem slow. Cant stand this in a game. Plus not much going on really. Im sure it can kick out the odd big win but other than that what is there to hold you ? Drab in every sense of the word - even drabber than the other heinous offering Spinach grandy or what ever it is called. Seems like a rush job to me - filler slot nothing more. I wont be rushing to play it ;)

This game is pathetic. Abysmal. Execrable.

Why they felt it necessary to put a 't' in the name I'll never know.

I may be getting a bit paranoid but I'm sure they've been reading about my hatred of St*rb*rst and challenged their designers to come up with something even more diabolical just to spite me. All of them bar one declared the task "impossible!" but the one wanker took on the challenge and actually succeeded.

It's like Turd From The Unflushed Toilet without the turd. Without the mincing nancy-boy in the blue shirt. Without anything in fact.

As the BBC already have a game show named 'Pointless' Netent had to pick an alternative name for it.

I'm sure around the world there are a few people who usually stare at walls dribbling that may find it a welcome diversion, but this slot should be made into a cheap plastic toy and sold in the Early Learning Centre.

This game is pathetic. Abysmal. Execrable.

Why they felt it necessary to put a 't' in the name I'll never know.

I may be getting a bit paranoid but I'm sure they've been reading about my hatred of St*rb*rst and challenged their designers to come up with something even more diabolical just to spite me. All of them bar one declared the task "impossible!" but the one wanker took on the challenge and actually succeeded.

It's like Turd From The Unflushed Toilet without the turd. Without the mincing nancy-boy in the blue shirt. Without anything in fact.

As the BBC already have a game show named 'Pointless' Netent had to pick an alternative name for it.

I'm sure around the world there are a few people who usually stare at walls dribbling that may find it a welcome diversion, but this slot should be made into a cheap plastic toy and sold in the Early Learning Centre.

Sir can I ascertain by your comments above that you are not content with this new offering from Net Entertainment ? :cool:

What a dull and laggy looking game. Maybey the reason why it seems to laggy is that Netent made it 15 years ago, but wanted a screen full of wilds to promote it with?

NetEnt seem content these days with "Scratch Card" type slots. You just hit spin and watch (Starburst, Go Bananas, Stickers etc).
This looks shit, and that full-screen wild win is pretty hilarious.

Well it seems like every once in a very very pale blue moon Netent put some thought and work into a slot. Such as Steam Tower. Decent game all around. But then they go and release a slew of garbage such as this new offering wilds what evs, and the Spinach Pinato what ever it is called. Gave the latter around 20 to 25 spins tonight. Hit the FS paid crap but thats not the point. I left the game because there was absolutely no reason to keep playing it unless I wanted to go to sleep. Starburst well it seems to be still alive as its used to chuck out any number of useless free spins. They are alas more bad games than good with NetEnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back