searching sponsors pls..

musclemx

Dormant Account
Hello friends of this great community my name is Antonio and I am from the city of mexico'm looking for generous people who want to help me in my sport and next competition and preparation, I know ay generous people who can help me in my preparation with what like.

I have you tube channel, fb where is somehow exposed what I do and proof of what I say in my country the government provides zero support, because I am looking for friends from abroad who have the ability to help .I am currently working on one gym but there is little that I win, a winged people to help me on the day of competition will put their names on a shirt, and I will use prior to the events for your attention and kindly thank you for your attention, any questions please let me know so private.

thanks..

I've asked the mods to move your post to the attic, as this is not a CM charity.

I suggest you contact them too and ask if a link is okay in the attic. You are a long-standing member musclemx, and I have sent you a pm. I wish you success in reaching your dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back