Wanted: Slots Player For Review Writing

pinkytoe

Newbie member
webmeister
Position: Full Time Slots Reviewer

We are looking for a slots fanatic to join our team and provide high quality slots reviews. This position can be part or full time and is suited to someone who can work from home and is self motivated.
The candidate must be a slots player first and content writer second. Additional skills like web management are a bonus but not essential by any means.

If you are a well seasoned slots player and love playing a variety of games an testing new games then this could be a dream job for you.

Please PM me for more details and include some details on your slots exploits and any examples of your writing.

Thanks

Pinky

We are looking for a slots fanatic to join our team and provide high quality slots reviews. This position can be part or full time and is suited to someone who can work from home and is self motivated.
The candidate must be a slots player first and content writer second. Additional skills like web management are a bonus but not essential by any means.

If you are a well seasoned slots player and love playing a variety of games an testing new games then this could be a dream job for you.

Please PM me for more details and include some details on your slots exploits and any examples of your writing.

Thanks

Pinky

Greetings ,

I have a son who is a seasoned slots player more to the point a fanatic its like some kind of obsession to him : also to note he is qualified
as an I.T Technician , holds Qualifications in Business, and in other areas he expressed his interest in the position and asked if you
had an email address in which he could contact you .

Kind Regards ,

-Keith

Thanks

Pinky

I am writing over 6 articles per day only on slot games such as Tian Long, Joker Pro, Wild Toro, Sam on the Beach, etc. I play these demo version games everyday to understand their features, options and functionality. I can write well researched articles for you. Please let me know if you are interested in hiring me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back