What Did I Miss?

suzecat

Dormant account
Max and Meister have pretty much fallen off the "Top Thanks" chart after mostly being on the top of the chart for a long time. Don't believe this was not by choice, so what gives (if you want to explain). No slap to Dunover and others :D but you know how curious cats are. :)

I think it is because some talk too much. Especially dunover :p

Isn't it time to change what can be seen there again Bryan?
I find it a little embarrassing to be on that list. I know, I can shut up too of course:)

Thanks for bringing it up Suzecat :thumbsup:

I think it is because some talk too much. Especially dunover :p

Isn't it time to change what can be seen there again Bryan?
I find it a little embarrassing to be on that list. I know, I can shut up too of course:)

Thanks for bringing it up Suzecat :thumbsup:

LOL....says the person who was top herself a few weeks back....;)

Why be embarrassed? Don't forget Bryan and Max were busy for much of the recent period with the ICE and all that so may have fallen away, I have an unnaturally high score because of the report back from Meistermeet and the members' quiz I constructed. You can hide it anyway.

LOL....says the person who was top herself a few weeks back....;)

Why be embarrassed? Don't forget Bryan and Max were busy for much of the recent period with the ICE and all that so may have fallen away, I have an unnaturally high score because of the report back from Meistermeet and the members' quiz I constructed. You can hide it anyway.

I know I can hide it but I can't make everyone else do that :)

I'm there also because of your report and then my thread with the pictures.
It rarily feels like I'm there because of anything important so that why I feel embarrassed.

I'm entitled to feel that way!...and to ask Bryan to change. He doesn't need to do that though.
Or I can ask everyone to stop thanking my posts. Thank you all :thumbsup:

I know I can hide it but I can't make everyone else do that :)

I'm there also because of your report and then my thread with the pictures.
It rarily feels like I'm there because of anything important so that why I feel embarrassed.

I'm entitled to feel that way!...and to ask Bryan to change. He doesn't need to do that though.
Or I can ask everyone to stop thanking my posts. Thank you all :thumbsup:

I have an easy solution - to save you or anyone else having to hide your name:

Ask Admin to make YOUR name white text colour! Then all you and us will see is a blank!! :D

Actually, I would rather have the members sans administrators and indentured servants appear in the "Top Thanks" section. But it's not doable in the back end.

The stats are compiled from the last 30 days by the way, and during this time I have been petty busy with the LAC/ICE, Awards, relaunching the GG forum, updating the C2O, BFFs, a new PAB section, and a slew of other side projects - and to include a week getaway with my son skiing in Austria.

So there. :p Not much time to be posting every day.

I have an easy solution - to save you or anyone else having to hide your name:

Ask Admin to make YOUR name white text colour! Then all you and us will see is a blank!! :D

I just got another great idea. I will go on a thanking spree instead of a posting one;)

They always say it's more important to listen than to talk, and who knows, I maybe will learn something on the way :p

I just got another great idea. I will go on a thanking spree instead of a posting one;)

They always say it's more important to listen than to talk, and who knows, I maybe will learn something on the way :p

Are you giving up smoking again? You seem a bit grumpy lately. :axeman2:

Max and Meister have pretty much fallen off the "Top Thanks" chart after mostly being on the top of the chart for a long time. Don't believe this was not by choice....

FWIW I keep a fairly close eye on that listing and afaict it comes and goes in waves. When Bryan and I are busy elsewhere on the site our Thanks drop off -- and consequently our rating -- because we haven't been posting things for people to "Thank". When we get busy with the posts again the Thanks start rolling in and within a few days we start climbing in the ratings. YMMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back