Live play on twitch

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABnoaccred
This is blowing up for poker people streaming their play so thought I would test it out for slots if anyone is bored or still awake.

Streaming my play from Club World.

I think you need a twitch account to chat but feel free to do so, help me pick bonus features or if you want to see a specific game played if I am not losing I will try and play the game you you want.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Forgot to post I was going offline last night,lol.

About to go live again.

Thanks to cpnd for picking me free spins on the new Three Stooges slot which we rate as a thumbs down.;)

Also thanks to btcjoey for coming out and following. :)

Long playtime on the one deposit on Clubworld,lol. See if I am eligible for the cashback and will try and stream microgaming next and will post when I do.

Thanks to cpdnd again and the "3dice crew" for coming by. :)

I think it was a fun to watch. It was very nice to meet you. I wish you could have done better today. I was really rooting for ya. I had you up on my big screen TV so i was cooking and cleaning and doing laundry = I could hear when something good would hit and i would run back to watch it lol. Thank you again I really had fun.

Glad you had a good time, Still trying to get use to the twitch thing but I think I just figured out how to do a background and added some text etc etc, Anyone who has been to Vegas will know the background when I record.;)

just managed to catch the end of you doing it, glad someone has started this :thumbsup:,

there's actually some very clever things people can do as far as interaction goes, the person that springs to mind for inspiration is
when hes playing hearthstone, where users in chat actually pick his cards for him using the coded bot, they simply type #1 #2 #3 etc, and it selects the relevant card, i'm sure something similar could be done for say immortal romance bonus rounds where the chat get to pick your bonus round :)

just managed to catch the end of you doing it, glad someone has started this :thumbsup:,

there's actually some very clever things people can do as far as interaction goes, the person that springs to mind for inspiration is
when hes playing hearthstone, where users in chat actually pick his cards for him using the coded bot, they simply type #1 #2 #3 etc, and it selects the relevant card, i'm sure something similar could be done for say immortal romance bonus rounds where the chat get to pick your bonus round :)

yup as said in a post above, cpdnd helped me pick tv's in the new Three Stooges game by saying the row and number and for sure will include viewers help in pick style bonus rounds.:thumbsup:

Unlucky. You have made me setup a twitch account to do some live streaming too.

CapturekingsTwitch

Works really well 5-10 second lag and xsplit broadcaster is great even if your not streaming it works well just for video recording and its free.

Don't think twitch will allow it for long though.

Unlucky. You have made me setup a twitch account to do some live streaming too.

CapturekingsTwitch

Works really well 5-10 second lag and xsplit broadcaster is great even if your not streaming it works well just for video recording and its free.

Don't think twitch will allow it for long though.

Hi CaptureKing, ya I am watching a poker streamer and he was talking about streaming and said slots and other gambling are not allowed, I was like what? I have tried to look this up but could not find anything saying this so I don't know.

Just a word of warning to everyone either streaming or watching a stream, data usage goes up quickly so if you are on a data plan please be careful.:)

Just a word of warning to everyone either streaming or watching a stream, data usage goes up quickly so if you are on a data plan please be careful.:)

No data plan fortunately have 50mb down but only 3mb up but that is good enough for 720p videos.

I wouldn't keep the videos up for long id just add them to my yt channel and use the stream for group deposits or when i know people will watch, but when i do ill post here at CM and pop a link on a yt video.

Ive also set it to mature audiences, if you haven't already i would suggest it.

Having some techincal difficulties there at the end, might be too resource heavy to record microgaming but I will give it another try tomorrow morning about 11:30 am, Will post again before I do go live. Went back down but just got some bonus rounds and hits on thunderstruck 2 to go back up a lil bit.

So pretty much what I thought, a lil too laggy with microgaming, I tried to mess around with the settings a bit which really did not help, anyway I got another 200x hit on game of thrones went with wild reels pick of 10 spins 4 x for free spins and the first 3 reels were almost full of wilds!, then was up and down a few times then just down so cashed out.:)

RTG has a new game coming out soon called Ghost Ship so may try and stream that if I do play. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back