Which slot(s) have the highest payout?

Journeyman

Dormant account
It´s not a secret I like the Novomatic slots, but I also start to like Netent and MG slots.

The Book of Ra has a maximum payout of 10.000x when you hit the 5 cowboys in the bonusround.
Immortal Romance 360.000 coins which is 12.000x (if I calculate well)

How about Scary Rich? Which other slots are famous because of their extreme high payouts?

3Dice actually publishes this payout information - I think the highest I've seen is Medieval Moolah, on which the highest win was 18,000x the bet - the thing is, we don't know how many lines nor the number of coins - so if the slotter was playing $0.01 on one line, and got five wilds, then perhaps that's $180.00, or 18,000x the bet size. Starstruck, Tutankhamun, and Arctic Adventure also have super-high payouts on record.

You can find this information on their website, under "Zeitgeist".

It´s not a secret I like the Novomatic slots, but I also start to like Netent and MG slots.

The Book of Ra has a maximum payout of 10.000x when you hit the 5 cowboys in the bonusround.

Book of Ra (both deluxe and classic) has 5.000x total bet as a maximum win.

If you like Novomatic you could try some of these games:

Knights Quest: around 4.000x
Captain Venture: 8.000x
Golden Cobra: 12.500x
Beetle Mania deluxe: 256.000x (theoretically with 10 out of 10 bugs and 5 scatters trigger)

Dead or Alive slot from Netent - I've hit over 7000x bet with only three wild lines. Pretty sure it can go over 10k when you add the five scatters

Any slot with a re-trigger will, in theory, have an infinite maximum payout. Maximum wins really only makes sense if you also consider some threshold probability of achieving the win, e.g. in Gonzo's Quest there will be a non-zero probability of winning more than 10,000x bet, and this probability might very well be higher than the probability of winning 10,000 is book of Ra even though it can't be advertised as the maximum payout of the game.

Any slot with a re-trigger will, in theory, have an infinite maximum payout. Maximum wins really only makes sense if you also consider some threshold probability of achieving the win, e.g. in Gonzo's Quest there will be a non-zero probability of winning more than 10,000x bet, and this probability might very well be higher than the probability of winning 10,000 is book of Ra even though it can't be advertised as the maximum payout of the game.

i think it is more about what the maximum payout is per spin.

Great Blue (Playtech) has a maximum base game of x10,000 which would be a full screen of wilds.

In the bonus it is possible to get 15x multiplier so theoretically it could pay x150,000.
But it is unknown if this win exists, only Playtech would know for sure.

I could name a few Jack and the beanstalk full screen of expanding harps pays out £600 on 20p spin so on £20 spin that's 60,000 I think the biggest bet possible on this slot is £40. The amazing thing about jack is it keeps going until you run out of wilds or free spins and it can retrigger. Flowers another one people are not aware of how large it can win 5000 jp for 5 wilds with 30 paylines active=£4,500 if you get full screen(only possible in free spins) on 30p! (wins are tripled) It will take you a hell of a long time to get a massive win on this slot though and doubtful to get full screen of wilds so don't chase it! Reel Steal another one with amazing jackpot of £187,750 top symbols with wild inside free spins. Again though this slot is really high risk so play carefully and don't bet big unless you have a balance to back it up I recommend max 1% of your balance at a time sometimes even 0.5% to be safe. I have seen both the top symbol with wild in free spins and the 2nd top symbol with wild one of which I got the other I saw on bigwinpictures.

Other slots with high win potential on other networks include Playboy £2,430 on 30p bet(in running wilds feature) In fact any 243 way slot microgaming has pays out massive max jackpots read up on them first though as some can be grim nearly all of the time like avoid game of thrones,finer reels of life,bust da bank if you don't have at least £70 and stick to 30p until you go higher even then be cautious.

I see you mentioned rival I have had great success on both summerease and for love and money brilliant slots with big max jackpots but not too difficult to get the free spins. For huge wins lions roar and golden gorilla.

RTG count spectacular,paydirt,coat of arms and realm of riches. I have selected these slots because of the amount of wilds and the paytables. Massive wins can be achieved on these more so when you have a wild combined with other symbols.

Piggy Riches.

Once hit top symbol in free spins for just over $300 on a 0.15c bet.

I was stoked and shattered at the same time, as I usually play this slot at a $1.50, but on this occasion just played minimum to clear a few dollars I had left over from a session.

I can't remember exactly, but I think it was the 9 free spins at x5 feature option when it happened. Free spins can't be retriggered, but you can get quite a few extra spins from every scatter that lands.

RTG count spectacular,paydirt,coat of arms and realm of riches. I have selected these slots because of the amount of wilds and the paytables. Massive wins can be achieved on these more so when you have a wild combined with other symbols.

You won't win massive on these as they have max wins per 'paid spin'. all free spins count as one paid spin.

If you get five counts in Count Spectacular it doesn't pay the full win due to this limit.

You won't win massive on these as they have max wins per 'paid spin'. all free spins count as one paid spin.

If you get five counts in Count Spectacular it doesn't pay the full win due to this limit.

I respect your opinion but it really depends on what you consider to be massive I put it to you that 10,000 jackpot on coat of arms which can be doubled is pretty big regardless of your bet size(20c $200-1000x) Count is smaller admittedly I would call anything 800x-1000x or higher massive personally but that is just me. Like my first huge win was £665 on 90p bet even more special as it was 9lines of the possible 20lines. Oh in fact thanks Alien Robots and Subtopia also capable of really giant wins if you persevere with them long enough. :thumbsup:

Immortal Romance 360.000 coins which is 12.000x (if I calculate well)

How about Scary Rich? Which other slots are famous because of their extreme high payouts?

300 shields has got huge potential when in the bonus round, 5 wilds pays x1,000 and you can get that up to a 300 times multiplier for a win of 300,000 times stake.

I think Mythic Maiden is the highest Netent slot as you can get 5 shrunken heads for 2,000 with a wild it would be 6,000 and a times 10 multiplier in free spins would take it to a 60,000 x win

I respect your opinion but it really depends on what you consider to be massive I put it to you that 10,000 jackpot on coat of arms which can be doubled is pretty big regardless of your bet size(20c $200-1000x) Count is smaller admittedly I would call anything 800x-1000x or higher massive personally but that is just me. Like my first huge win was £665 on 90p bet even more special as it was 9lines of the possible 20lines. Oh in fact thanks Alien Robots and Subtopia also capable of really giant wins if you persevere with them long enough. :thumbsup:

Maybe I worded that wrong, i was just trying to point out that RTG have payout limits for their games that stop you getting the top possible wins available.

Great Blue (Playtech) has a maximum base game of x10,000 which would be a full screen of wilds.

In the bonus it is possible to get 15x multiplier so theoretically it could pay x150,000.
But it is unknown if this win exists, only Playtech would know for sure.

I'm pretty sure its theoretically possible but I've never even seen anybody hit all the wilds in the base game as yet, only a faked screenshot of 13/15 on bigwinpictures... I think I could probably spend my whole life chasing the 150,000x and never hit it sadly !!

300 shields has got huge potential when in the bonus round, 5 wilds pays x1,000 and you can get that up to a 300 times multiplier for a win of 300,000 times stake.

I think Mythic Maiden is the highest Netent slot as you can get 5 shrunken heads for 2,000 with a wild it would be 6,000 and a times 10 multiplier in free spins would take it to a 60,000 x win

Mythic Maiden: 5 heads = 2000 coins, with wild 6000 coins, and further with x10 multiplier it is 60,000 coins like you said. But that is still only 2000x bet. 600€ with a 0.30€ spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back