New (WMS) Slots!!!!!!!!

kou187

Meister Member
MM
Just stumbled upon this earlier when looking through William hills Vegas section. Seems they have about 5 new wms slots i have never played before or seen anywhere yet so far. Cant wait to test them out!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I think a couple of these might have been on jpp back in the days but some of them i have never seen before like Hercules and valiant knight.

Last edited:
IF YOUR READING THIS MR WILLIAMS....

Bring Back Life of Luxury and Riches of Rome!!

That is all.

Merry Christmas ;):D

Just stumbled upon this earlier when looking through William hills Vegas section. Seems they have about 5 new wms slots i have never played before or seen anywhere yet so far. Cant wait to test them out!

I think a couple of these might have been on jpp back in the days but some of them i have never seen before like Hercules and valiant knight.

They have all been at William hill for a while now.

Thanks for the share guys, must have missed this over Christmas.

Just goes to show that William Hill needed to shout a bit louder to let players know they had them!

Yeah i just happened to stumble across them browsing William hill when i was bored. And if i hadn't of been bored that day i wouldn't even no they exist. Also after a second look it seems they also have some exclusive to william hill aristocrat games which i have seen the youtubers from Vegas playing. It seems like William hill see that wms slots and vegas style slots are the trendy thing right now and are trying to capitalize of the latest trend in online slotting. I think the main reason i never noticed all these new wms and Vegas slots is because there not in the games section but actually in the Vegas section unlike all the other wms slots and netent slots. I plan to capture some bonuses on these slots on my next session and will be posting on my youtube channel. :)

I dont know where to put this so i put it here... Newest addition to wms online slots OMG kittens... what the actual fuck they were thinking when they made this slot ?
This must be worst piece of crap i have ever played during my 6 years of online gaming. wms has lost it so hard ....

I dont know where to put this so i put it here... Newest addition to wms online slots OMG kittens... what the actual fuck they were thinking when they made this slot ?
This must be worst piece of crap i have ever played during my 6 years of online gaming. wms has lost it so hard ....

Yeah I only did a few spins on it in fun mode when it was released at Vera&John in February. Too sweet for my taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allmost every round there is atleast one cat and one reel without cat in reels 1-3 which makes it impossible to win anything during base game .

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back