Not really new, rather old hahaha

ksech

Dormant account
Haven't been here in awhile (real life has been a bummer lately). Would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas and hope you all get a good start to the New year!

KIM! So glad to see you around, sorry to hear that life has been a bummer though. Hopefully nothing serious? Anyhow don't be a stranger...you can be strange of course because that's what we're used to. ;) Merry Christmas to you as well girl, and lots of good things for the new year.

Kids and husbands LOL Just the usual crap...little kids little problems, big kids make you want to move to a deserted island with no phone hahaha My husband has been ill, we are now just doing the waiting game..he's had all the chemo and radiation he can get...but the doctor found lesions on his brain stem, so it's just a matter of when now :( Trying to get the majority of my family together as this will be his last Christmas, so between working lots of hours, trying to get my baking done, and *good grief* I really should start shopping...things have been really hectic hahaha.

Have missed the interaction with everyone here! Hoping to get more time in to "chat" with everyone!

oh no, so sorry to hear Kim. Definitely make the most of the time you have, hopefully it will be a great Christmas with lots of memories to cherish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back