anyone having problems at GUTS

mimi26

Meister Member
The site has been down half the night for maintenance but since reopening it keeps logging me in and out or not recognizing my username or password, It appears that I am the only one its happening to, It logs me in I deposit and it immediately logs me out, I have just tried to log in over 20 times it let me in eventually but then logs me out when I open a game.

I eventually got the game open after numerous attempts but when I try to deposit again it just logs me out

Anyone experiencing this

I am having this issue too. I just tried logging in 30 minutes ago and it did not work - kept me on the login box after trying numerous times. I did try logging in with the little box they have on the top right and it did work but the problem was the minute I clicked on a game it was like I never logged in and asked for my login again.

At least I know now I'm not the only one with this issue so maybe its a problem to do with their maintenance. I did talk to live chat and their CS advised me to clear my cache and cookies and I did that and it did seem to help at first (as in I can browse around transaction, account info etc) but when I click on the free spin slot (via their x-mas bonus promotion) it logged me back out again and I had to relog in.

Hope they get it fixed whatever the issue is soon!

I'm having the logout issue as well. Was told by the CSR to delete my cookies and reset my internet connection :rolleyes:

Wish there was a way to tell a CSR "Hey, you website is having problem, please look it up".

It has been quite frustrating over the last half a day or so, dc issues, logout issues and maintenance for a few hours and its now gone back to maintenance page once again.

Hopefully its all fixed soon, they are obviously ironing out some issues.

It has been quite frustrating over the last half a day or so, dc issues, logout issues and maintenance for a few hours and its now gone back to maintenance page once again.

Hopefully its all fixed soon, they are obviously ironing out some issues.

It's been down for a while now...I was having a good run at Game of Thrones (for once) :(

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for not replying to this thread earlier.

Our platform provider Every Matrix had a major issue yesterday that forced us to take the site down at around 20:00CET. They then notified us that everything was working as it should, we put the site live and then we learnt about the login issues which Every Matrix needs to fix so again we were forced to pull the site down again.

We are waiting for confirmation that the issues that should have been fixed in the first place when they said to put the site live are actually fixed this time and I will update you all once I know all is good.

Sorry about this.

Ben

This is a pretty massive downtime now..

Has been down since yesterday afternoon for me, so approaching 24 hours.

Must be costing them an absolute fortune..

Agree, as frustrating as it is for us players it has got to be worse for Ben and the operators etc.

They would be losing quiet a chunk of change during all of this.

Still the same here, but I would expect a resolve pretty soon.

I feel sorry for Ben and the support team. They must be so frustrated by this situation where there is nothing to do but 'hurry up and wait'.

On a side note, did anyone else notice the disappearance of the Game King Video Poker games? I enjoyed playing those and I hope they haven't been dropped for good.

hi all

ya just tried again still showing down since last night,

hope there back soon :(

No doubt it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Feel sorry for Ben and his team and just hope they aren't getting too much grief.

Like many others I had wanted to play there this morning but fate must be against me lol as deposited somewhere else and lost that deposit quicker than anything lol. So guess ill just have to wait till Guts comes back before depositing anything else.

Oh - Its been ages - :sob: Withdrawal symptoms starting to show.

Any updates yet Ben?

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for not replying to this thread earlier.

Our platform provider Every Matrix had a major issue yesterday that forced us to take the site down at around 20:00CET. They then notified us that everything was working as it should, we put the site live and then we learnt about the login issues which Every Matrix needs to fix so again we were forced to pull the site down again.

We are waiting for confirmation that the issues that should have been fixed in the first place when they said to put the site live are actually fixed this time and I will update you all once I know all is good.

Sorry about this.

Ben

I just asked live chat at guts, they say it should be running in about 40 mins....
That was about 11am.

The number of deposits in the first few minutes of coming back online is going to be staggering.

Sure it wont be too long now, felt sorry for Nisar last night who was flooded on live chat, poor thing

Nooooo.jpg

GUTS :O Noooooo! Please, I don't want to go to that party again :( I want you! :(

*Hehe, just noticed her face, even she looks scared!

I just want to thank Ben and Guts for saving me a small fortune.

But seriously Ben, does this mean those of us that haven't been able to play since last night, won't be able to claim the stocking free spins from the last offer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back