Sloto Cash - Thanksgiving 200 Free Spins or 250% Mobile Match!

Slippery Pete

Newbie member
I don't want to come off like someone who only posts complaints on CM, but I did want to throw this out there for a couple reasons:

- To see if this has happened to anyone else at Sloto
- To find out if anyone SUCCESSFULLY claimed this bonus
- To find out if I'm completely missing the section that says "this bonus we sent you is NOT for you"
- And if none of the above are successful, to simply advise Sloto players not to bother attempting to deposit and redeem this code.

Okay, here goes:

Got an email from Sloto Cash this week, titled: "Thanksgiving 200 Free Spins or 250% Mobile Match!"

Hi Matthew (your username is gloeck):

There's a lot to be thankful for when you're a Sloto'Cash player. Enjoy 200 Free Spins or collect a 250% Mobile Bonus and have even more of a feast this holiday season!

Play 200 Thankful Spins!
Deposit $20 get 100 spins
Deposit $50 get 150 spins
Deposit $100 get 200 spins!

Login and redeem code: 200RICHSPINS

HOW DOES IT WORK?

• Deposit $20 or more
• Get 100-200 free spins to play with immediately
• Play them and win for example $200
• Player now has $220 (win from spins + deposit = $220) x 5x playthrough
• NO MAX CASHOUT!

- 100 Spins hold 5x playthrough
- 150 Spins hold 10x playthrough
- 200 spins hold 15x playthrough

More details available HERE (the "more details" link takes you to a splash page advertising the promo code. No additional info) There is a Special Terms & Conditions link on that page. When you click it, a box pops up that says this:

"How does it work?

• Deposit $20 or more
• Get 100-200 free spins to play with immediately
• Play them and win for example $200
• Player now has $220 (win from spins + deposit = $220) x 5x playthrough
• NO MAX CASHOUT!

150 Spins hold 10x playthrough

200 spins hold 15x playthrough

Players from the following countries are not able to redeem this offer:

Bulgaria, Croatia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom"

Long story short, I tried to redeem this when I deposited, but it didn't work, so I sent an email to support at Sloto Cash to see if the could manually apply it to my account. They replied to tell me, "this code is only available to new players making their first deposit".

I replied to confirm that's the case, and find out if I'm just being dense, because I can't find where it says that anywhere. They haven't replied.

To be fair, I'll update if they get back to me and show me what I'm missing.

Does anyone have any info on this?

Support has not been much help as far as i am concerned. I just had an issue where i wa trying to send verification docs but was given the wrong email address in live chat. This is the 2nd time i have had trouble with CSR. It might be better to contact Ms. Sloto.

There support is as helpful as there guidelines allow. I know this new support system has a really, really strict set of guidelines they have to follow.

Compared to the old support that had some leeway.

On either note Rena has offered some advice.

Go up the i-Gaming reps tabs, and find Sloto. Normally she's pretty good about helping with sticky situations.

I understand their support is helpful, but to not be able to provide the correct info on where to send my verification docs:what:. It is not for a withdraw or anything but to go ahead and get the verification done since i intend to continue to play at the group. Ms. Sloto did provide me with the correct email address. I think the OP might be on the safe side by just asking the rep here, just in case he is not provided with the right info.

Yeah, I guess I'll try to contact the Sloto rep here. I replied to support for clarification but they haven't gotten back to me. I still can't find anywhere that says "new players only". It seems odd they would reference my account name in the email if it was a promo for people without accounts.

FYI, it was one of those emails that are signed by "Stephen Vaughn". May be a good idea to ignore those in the future I guess.

Again, I'll post back here if Sloto provides any clarification. I wasn't aware other people were having issues with them (unfortunately).

Yeah, I guess I'll try to contact the Sloto rep here. I replied to support for clarification but they haven't gotten back to me. I still can't find anywhere that says "new players only". It seems odd they would reference my account name in the email if it was a promo for people without accounts.

FYI, it was one of those emails that are signed by "Stephen Vaughn". May be a good idea to ignore those in the future I guess.

Again, I'll post back here if Sloto provides any clarification. I wasn't aware other people were having issues with them (unfortunately).

stephen vaughn moved over to the rival side of things a long time ago , i wouldnt pay any attention to whos bothered signing it off

Sloto'Cash bonus

Yeah, I guess I'll try to contact the Sloto rep here.

Hi Matthew,

I haven't heard from you as yet, but I have been able to resolve your issue.

The bonus was successfully redeemed and I have sent you a PM with all the details.

Regards,
Ms. Sloto

Oh, okay thank you for that. I had actually heard back from SlotoCash support this morning, and they said it still couldn't be claimed, so I thought it was a lost cause. I appreciate you looking into it for me. I'll login to my account and take a look when I get a chance.

FWIW, I know with coupon questions, it's usually a case of the player not reading all of the terms, but I was pretty sure I was reading all of the info correctly on this one:).

Thanks again for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back