Question Quasargaming lost the plot?

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Tried to login and it blocked me as UK residents are now blocked for legal reasons....
I live in the friggin Republic of Ireland and we have nothing to do with UK legislation...
Someone needs to do their homework in geography and European Laws by country...

Very very bad...

Anyhow sent them an e-mail but with this kind of crap I wonder do I want to go back...

/rant over. :eek2:

Tried to login and it blocked me as UK residents are now blocked for legal reasons....
I live in the friggin Republic of Ireland and we have nothing to do with UK legislation...

Very very bad...

Anyhow sent them an e-mail but with this kind of crap I wonder do I want to go back...

Do you use an all-Ireland ISP (if there is such a thing)? Maybe they can't distinguish between Eire and Ulster? Is there any information on their site regarding Eire being prohibited along with the UK?

Do you use an all-Ireland ISP (if there is such a thing)? Maybe they can't distinguish between Eire and Ulster? Is there any information on their site regarding Eire being prohibited along with the UK?

Hey Dun,no nothing.
There isn't even a notification on the website about this.
In the t&c's I find nothing about excluded countries but maybe I am reading too fast as their t&c's is a 100 page essay lol.

I am not amused. :mad:
Regarding IP address - I have a dynamic IP but it comes from my employer which resides clearly within the Rep of Ireland boundaries. ^^

Very very bad...

They must have messed up as Northern Ireland of course is blocked. Countries include England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

I am 99% sure it is because somehow system pickup your ip and thinks its Northern Ireland. But yeah NOT cool. :rolleyes:

Got an answer Friday stating it was moved to another department and I would hear soon...
Now that is great.
/sarcasm off.

Meh Quasargaming is not doing too well lately in my book.

Might just cut them loose from my list to be honest. :rolleyes:

Got an answer Friday stating it was moved to another department and I would hear soon...
Now that is great.
/sarcasm off.

Meh Quasargaming is not doing too well lately in my book.

Might just cut them loose from my list to be honest. :rolleyes:

im gone being uk , only disappointing thing from quasar was they're very lazy in letting me know that they wasn't getting uk licence , so if that ever changes , i shan't be back playing there(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back