Thank you Karolina and CWC

catcountry21

Banned User : duplicate account of grnmountainman
After a never ending stretch of bad luck Karolina was kind enough to leave me a 100 dollar freebie at Club World. 10X playthrough.....I managed a 1000 dollar win on White Ryno when the scatter came up on all 5 reels 2 times in a row in the feature, 500 bucks each time betting 1 dollar a spin. I managed to make the playthrough and cashed out 500 bucks!

Thanks I needed that!

After a never ending stretch of bad luck Karolina was kind enough to leave me a 100 dollar freebie at Club World. 10X playthrough.....I managed a 1000 dollar win on White Ryno when the scatter came up on all 5 reels 2 times in a row in the feature, 500 bucks each time betting 1 dollar a spin. I managed to make the playthrough and cashed out 500 bucks!

Thanks I needed that!

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Maybe she "planted" the $100 in your account, asked the techs to raise your RTP through RTG's back-end
and VIOLA! Your a winner! :D

Just kidding! :p Congrats on the win!

Thanks I needed that!

Hi catcountry21,

Congratulations on your win :thumbsup:

Your cash out request will be also expedited today so you can enjoy the win shortly.

Kind Regards,
Karolina

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back