Looking for Gaming Partner (video)

Cleveland

Not sure if I posted this before but I do know some here are gamers because we have a gaming group. I noticed nobody has posted any threads in the group since like 2013 so I figured I'd just make an open thread.

I'm looking for someone to play any coop video games with from start to finish. Don't have to rush as I don't mind taking however many weeks to beat something, and don't need to be a crazy good player just looking to have a bit of fun.

The gaming system doesn't matter as well. I have a PS3, and Xbox One. Willing to pick up a PS4 if needed. I'm going to look up a few coop based games or games with a coop mode to post later in this thread as maybe a few suggestions. I'm open to any game though. I might even be willing to downgrade to an Xbox 360 if needed.

I'd prefer to play with a member of this forum but if no interest here I'll post on an actual gaming based forum. I figure members here will likely be more laid back.

Forgot to add I'd be willing to play on PC as well.

Where are the gamers :(

Hey!

What kind of things you interested in gamewise?

(I play PS4)

Pretty much any genre. Shooters (first, third, tactical), RPG, Action, Adventure, Strategy, Survival, and Platforming.

Those are the first few that come to mind, but as I said I'm pretty much into anything. Well don't play many sports games. I thought about finding a teammate for sniper elite 3 just because I enjoyed playing the second one so much. Played through the campaign with some guy from the UK. Also thought about splinter cell. But as I said I'm open to anything.

As of now I just have the new Xbox One, and PS3, and a few other systems not run online, but I'm willing to pick up a PS4 (assuming whoever wants to play is serious about wanting to play). Not so much in terms of taking the game serious but just actually wanting to play and have fun.

......who am I kidding I'm probably going to get the PS4 either way.

Best place would prob be a gaming forum :p

PS if anyone wants a match or many at Fifa World (Beta) Online then let me know or PM as I have got addicted at this beautiful game :lolup: Also for anyone interested who has just an okay PC it is FREE!!!! You dont have to buy fifa 14 or fifa 15 etc. As can play this online for free. And I think it is awesome.

Let me know if anyone wants to play. My username is DanishDelight.

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Best place would prob be a gaming forum :p

PS if anyone wants a match or many at Fifa World (Beta) Online then let me know or PM as I have got addicted at this beautiful game :lolup: Also for anyone interested who has just an okay PC it is FREE!!!! You dont have to buy fifa 14 or fifa 15 etc. As can play this online for free. And I think it is awesome.

Let me know if anyone wants to play. My username is DanishDelight.

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Sorry username is: paaskedenmark

:oops:

Sometimes I play Quake Live, so if anyone wants to try their skills in this game - just let me know :)

I play actually CS-Go,Battlefield 4(sometimes), Company of Heroes 1+2(COH1 is still a great Coop Strategy Game because there are some very good Mods and Maps out there), Call of Duty 5-World at War(up to 4 players are able to play the whole Campaign). I have a lot more games to play(Shooter ,RPG, Flight SIM´s and Strategy Games),hope we find a game we can play together. I play only on PC.
Great Idea to revive this threat! :thumbsup: :)

im open for heroes might and magic 3 session through hamachi, 5-8hrs L maps, without Diplomacy or Wings. one russian made my moral lowest crushing my 2 heroes and fortified castle in minutes after long development rethinking the whole strategy but otherwise im good at it. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the responses. Looks like PC - D3ros will be the platform and game of choice. If any others care to play something else from time to time feel free to message me as well.

im open for heroes might and magic 3 session through hamachi, 5-8hrs L maps, without Diplomacy or Wings. one russian made my moral lowest crushing my 2 heroes and fortified castle in minutes after long development rethinking the whole strategy but otherwise im good at it. :rolleyes:

This game was unbelievably popular in Russia, and many people are still playing it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back