Bruce Lee Money Burst WMS

ianbeale

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
Afternoon all,

Can any of the maths orientated bods tell me what the odds of triggering the double bonus (4 like symbols and 3 chests) are?

I know it is rare as its a guaranteed decent if not massive win, however I have only had it once in over 3 years of playing and my best friend has never seen it.

Many thanks in advance

i think the only way to do it would be through millions of spins recording the results and getting a %, as the first 4 reels are independent of each other, and there is multiple combinations of reels 1-4 triggering the bonus, if someone does have the maths skills to work that out then im :notworthy

I'm sure I read somewhere in the past that it is around 10k spins which seems possible based on how many I have done since I hit it the one and only time. But then I have been Youtube videos of a UK player who had it twice in either one evening or only a few days at most (good symbols on the left too :cool: )

I'm sure I read somewhere in the past that it is around 10k spins which seems possible based on how many I have done since I hit it the one and only time. But then I have been Youtube videos of a UK player who had it twice in either one evening or only a few days at most (good symbols on the left too :cool: )

hi doubt it would be 10k maybe a 100k pending on symbols , ive played it over 10k & never even hit the first four with the chests , shows how unlucky i am (

WMS slots do not use a genuine representation of reels, therefore, we can't "strip the reels" to find the odds/trtp. Only WMS could answer that question (unless you're willing to run 1M+ spins on it to find out).

I've done well over 400,000 spins on Bruce Lee and never ever hit the 20 spins :oops:. On the other hand ive had the 20 spins on its clone 'Fortunes of the Caribbean' when it existed at Jackpot Party. This was in less than 100,000 spins. You just never know

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen someone somewhere on youtube saying they had played it all year round.
probably after depositing loads of ££££ probably thousands only getting it like once a year!

Probably not even worth trying to trigger will cost a fortune unless your lucky!

So could we say its the hardest slot bonus to hit?

Seems very tough on the player that a feature is unlikely to be hit in a lifetime of playing.

Yeah I think it's probably the toughest to get personally.

Don't even think av got 4 matching symbols then 2 chests either to come close ha!

If i did though i'd probably fall off my chair haha!

played wms since May and hit it twice

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The first one must be the quickest YT video in history lol...
Second over 2k x stake best first 2 reels I've seen with the 20 spins.
The dream spin - 4 wilds and 3 chests I'd like to see one day.

I personally have had it about 3 - 4 times within a 2 year period and i also hit it once on fortunes of the Caribbean. The last time i had it was about 2 years ago on unibet it paid 1500 on a 1.50 stake. But i have stopped playing it as much since rhino and ruby slippers became my favorites. But if you stick with it and just play it all year you probably might hit it. Having put millions of spins into this slot (And Im Not Joking) back in the jpp days i have to say roughly once a year seems roughly accurate but like dagobert said it also can just be random luck. And you need to keep in mind that this slot can pay huuugggggeeee just getting a few wilds locked on 1,2 giving you the 5 free spins with wilds locked through out. Then just pray for those Bruce wild strips!!!! Like this hit i got back on jpp.

You have more chance getting the wild line with spins to go on DOA than hitting the 20 free spins and that's a fact.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back