My Slotty Vegas Experience

thebigs

I had received an e-mail during the week regarding a 100 percent match bonus so on yesterday visited Slotty Vegas and deposited a 100 euro.
I normally deposit 50 euro max at 1 time but thought i would have a go.
I never read the terms and conditions and i know that was me being a silly billy and then realised the WR was 60 x bonus.
However lady luck was shining down on me and along with my two great Doa wins i also ticked along nicely with a few 100 plus wins.
My biggest bet was 2 euro on Starburst but generally between 60 and 90 cent bets.
Hit the WR this evening and happy days withdrew a massive 4200 Euro.My biggest withdraw until tonight was 1100 Euro.
I still left myself a few hundred playing money.
I have seen many many great wins on Doa and at last ive a couple of decent wins.
Thank you Slotty and i have asked them if i can do something with my Supercharge winnings which at the moment is over a 100 euro.
Myself,my wife and the bank manager look forward to seeing the winnings in the bank.
Im sure it will be as fast as usual.

Well done. :thumbsup:
playing at Slotty myself and getting a little play for my money on 4th deposit after being slaughtered first three.
One thing though, the Net Ent games for me in general have played poorly here but Alien is unreal - it's like it's set at 10% RTP :eek:
Just getting away my after my 4th hideous session in it.
Best play some MGS where I am getting some hits

Congrats your win again, hope you have many more. :cool:

I take it you built up some nice supper charged wins along the way, Also I pretty sure you can take out the money as long as you do not go into bonus cash,

If you could let us no on that bet at, TY

I take it you built up some nice supper charged wins along the way, Also I pretty sure you can take out the money as long as you do not go into bonus cash,

My Supercharge is up to 115 Euro at the moment.
Once i hear from the Slotty/Betat team on my plan what to do with it ill let ye know.

Correct. Like BETAT, providing you haven't tapped into the bonus funds portion of your dep match, you can WD (assuming any/all other ts and cs are met) and forfeit the bonus and enjoy. :thumbsup:

Thanks Slotty Thanks Doa

Thanks to all at Slotty Vegas.
Money won in the bank.
Wifey happy,bank manager happy but me no happy as wifey has it nearly all spent already lol.Never mind ill just have to win another biggy.
Always wanted a 50 inch Television so yep thats gonna be my treat...

Great stuff, Slotty does not mess about, Also T.v's Have nether been so cheap so get a good one at a fair price :)

Gl on some more wins like that

Great stuff, Slotty does not mess about, Also T.v's Have nether been so cheap so get a good one at a fair price :)

Gl on some more wins like that

After changing my mind as many times as my wife normally does i am going for a Toshiba 42 inch.Price is 469 euro then i get my 10 percent argos discount so not so bad.Ratings seem not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back