USA Coming Elections

weesie

Ueber Meister
The ads on tv have gotten ridiculous.

What ever happened to having a platform to run on, instead of which candidate can tear down the other better?

AND, we still have more than a month of it coming.

The robo-dial phone calls have not started yet, but I am sure they will anytime.

It will soon be time to unplug the land line until this is over.

I am not crazy about any of the candidates.:(

The ads on tv have gotten ridiculous.

What ever happened to having a platform to run on, instead of which candidate can tear down the other better?

AND, we still have more than a month of it coming.

The robo-dial phone calls have not started yet, but I am sure they will anytime.

It will soon be time to unplug the land line until this is over.

I am not crazy about any of the candidates.:(

Awww---Weesie---aren't you ready for another "CHANGE" ?

MaryJean

Now that the supreme court has determined that a corporation is a person, it's all about who has the most money to make their lies seem more convincing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that the supreme court has determined that a corporation is a person, it's all about who has the most money to make their lies seem more convincing.

Exactly!

Last edited by a moderator:
People are just too cynical. Doesn't seem to matter who is in power nor how well they do things. People only see the bad sides of everything. Things were going pretty well in Sweden for example...at least from what I heard...but didn't matter. Those who were in charge were voted out basically.
Now the same thing is happening in US. When things are getting better (though quite slowly)...no one seems to care or notice. But whenever even a small thing goes wrong. Like that new healthcare website. Then everyone notices and blames the president for about everything :p Everyone needs to be a millionaire or things have failed!

I really in all honesty do NOT think things have gotten better! And I am not talking about the new health care.

Agreed Weesie!----speaking of the "health care" shall we say "Obama Care"? I just got a statement from my perscription carrier----I got a whole 13 cents back for the year! That was 13 CENTS not 13 percent!

hmmmm!

MaryJean

I didn't know you could get money back. I pay a small amount for my drugs which is great because a few of them are over $500 for one month.

I am on 9 or 10 meds, I have lost count off the top of my head.

Don't know what I would do with out my insurance.

I didn't know you could get money back. I pay a small amount for my drugs which is great because a few of them are over $500 for one month.

I am on 9 or 10 meds, I have lost count off the top of my head.

Don't know what I would do with out my insurance.

Perhaps I used the wrong word---I didn't get it back---that was the amount they covered on my perscription so I didn't have to pay the full amount.

Most of my perscriptions now are not even covered. They have been denied----but I thought we were to save $2500 per year for each family-----oh?

MaryJean

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back