our anaversery 49 years

Congrats on 39 years!!! That excellent, from the picture you posted looks like you have what it takes to make it for another 20 or 30 years!!!

Happy Anniversary Rocky, wish you many more years of happiness together with Peg!!

All the best,
Lori

Congrats on 39 years!!! That excellent, from the picture you posted looks like you have what it takes to make it for another 20 or 30 years!!!

Happy Anniversary Rocky, wish you many more years of happiness together with Peg!!

All the best,
Lori

:D:D its 49 years :notworthy

I was 20 she was 19 and I used to be the boss :)

49 years huh, I bet your wife does not remember breaking 7 mirrors:eek2:, LOL!!!!:D

:cheers:Congratulations to you and your better half!:cheers:

And thanks for giving us little peeks into your life, I have really enjoyed the photos you post and it looks like you guys are having a really good time.

:thumbsup:Bless you both and I wish you 100 more!:thumbsup:

I was 20 she was 19 and I used to be the boss :)

Aw rocky, all the best to you and Mrs. Rocky. Sometimes things just stick with you. Quite a few years ago I saw an interview with Canadas longest married couple.... 80 years. Same ages as you and Mrs. Rocky too. When asked the secret of their success, he said the first 35 years were kind of tough, and then he learned to stop disagreeing with her. This tiny little bird of a woman whopped him a good one right in the arm:eek2:

Such a happy couple, thanks for sharing the pics! (car looks nice too:)

Wishing you many more happy years together in your beautiful Corvette...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back