Girl With 3 Boobs

My first thought was that girl's picture should be under the definition of 'Attention Whore' in the dictionary. And then I read that it's a hoax, the chick actually is wearing a prosthesis. But maybe if she makes enough money with interviews etc, she might do it for real, who knows?

But she's still an AW whether it's real or not.

Welcome to Floriduh...The freak show state.
I believe this is a hoax, but unfortunately stories like this are a dime a dozen around here.
I can't count the number of times every day that I have a conversation with someone and the entire time all I can think of is " who ties your shoes for you each morning?"

It's early, so brain less restricted by common sense and decency and i am a man, which might give me somewhat of an excuse when asking myself following:

How or where exactly would you be correctly manoeuvring for a classic t*tf*ck here? :lolup:

Sorry, no infractions please max 'ole chap! :Angel:

It's early, so brain less restricted by common sense and decency and i am a man, which might give me somewhat of an excuse when asking myself following:

How or where exactly would you be correctly manoeuvring for a classic t*tf*ck here? :lolup:

Sorry, no infractions please max 'ole chap! :Angel:

She's dating this guy apparently:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back