1000th Post

BMWSTACK

Ueber Meister
I saved my 1000th post for here. I don't think I ever did an introduction, so why not do it now. It only took me 5 years:cool:.

This has been the best online gaming forum around. Conversations are great, the different opinions and views are great, members are great, I really cant think of anything that is not great.

Heres to CM:thumbsup:

I saved my 1000th post for here. I don't think I ever did an introduction, so why not do it now. It only took me 5 years:cool:.

This has been the best online gaming forum around. Conversations are great, the different opinions and views are great, members are great, I really cant think of anything that is not great.

Heres to CM:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum! I get the feeling we met before though....:D

It's always a pleasure reading your posts no matter how many they are :thumbsup:

Just don't do like me thinking that you'll stop post when you've reached 1500, or 2000 or so...because it's impossible.
I've lost that battle..over and over again :p

It's always a pleasure reading your posts no matter how many they are :thumbsup:

Just don't do like me thinking that you'll stop post when you've reached 1500, or 2000 or so...because it's impossible.
I've lost that battle..over and over again :p

No I wont stop posting, goal is to catch you and Dunover. :p I dont think that will happen.

Last edited:
No I wont stop posting, gaol is to catch you and Dunover. :p I dont think that will happen.

That was 1001...you're on your way :D

...at least you thought you were. You have forgotten the fact that posts in the Attick don't count.
Maybe you've done 2000 already but you will never know :p

That was 1001...you're on your way :D

...at least you thought you were. You have forgotten the fact that posts in the Attick don't count.
Maybe you've done 2000 already but you will never know :p

Well done on reaching your 1000th post:thumbsup:. And thank you for pointing that out Tirilej as I never knew posts in attic didn't register.

Well done on reaching your 1000th post:thumbsup:. And thank you for pointing that out Tirilej as I never knew posts in attic didn't register.

Not many do, or are thinking about it.

It was most fun when KK started a thread like this after reaching 10 000 posts. That's a lot of them :eek2:

Then Bryan told him that he reached that a long long time ago. Not nice, but fun :D

Bloody lightweights!
I made 1,000 post in my sleep! :p

KK

Well if you are a "heavyweight" KK, then what the f**k does that make Vinyl? With his 14,000+ posts? :eek:

And his posts aren't exactly...ahem...short and concise. Where does he find the time? And does he ever get RSI? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back