Happy End of Summer

cheetahwind

Hopefully for those of you who are out grilling, enjoying the lake, or some sort of activity. That your taking care of yourself and enjoying this last glorious day of US holiday based summer.
If your gambling win that huge jackpot. Otherwise make sure you stay within your budget or betting limits.
I've always enjoyed labor day, because this is the day the grocery stores in town all grill out. One local store makes the most delicious brats and hamburgers a guy will have ever tasted. There also rather cheap as well.
I know also today I plan on going out to the lake to enjoy my last nice warm swim for the year.
Anyone else have any plans for this holiday?

I spent last night (Sunday) in Atlantic City and stayed overnight. Played and ate in The Borgata and today I'm going to Harrahs for a few hours before making the trek back home.

Tonight it will be all about grilling. I have a few nice selections from Omaha Steaks, some filets, dogs and brats. That stuff is way too expensive for anytime but an occasional treat but, man, that is some good eats.

I went to Foxwoods last night & won &%^&*.
But we had a blast with wife & friends.
On this Labor Day I have to go in to work for 5 hours (someone has to do it)
After cooking & spending time with friends & family.
Have a Fun & Safe Labor Day Everyone.
670185227eeb17d2ad.gif

I'm off to the hard Rock this morning for some play time and breakfast. Got some baby back ribs in a teriyaki marinade for the grill later.
But most importantly for me, It's the start of Football season.:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back