new games from playtech

dillos

Playtech recently in a short time is making new slot... after my favorite amazon wild and full moon fortunes that give me a x25 in the bonus round for a massive win for my small bet (approximately 400$) ..release streack of luck - the alchemist's spell - top trumps world football stars 2014 apart from alchemist's spell one of the few 243 line slot of playtech the most interesting for me is streack of luck in practice every consecutive winning spin you go up one step the ladder and you can win free spin and also the jackpot if you are very lucky i think it's the first time i see this method to win the bonus free spin ( see the ladder in the picture ) hope you understand my poor english thanks to all for the precious advice I find in the forum

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Playtech recently in a short time is making new slot... after my favorite amazon wild and full moon fortunes that give me a x25 in the bonus round for a massive win for my small bet (approximately 400$) ..release streack of luck - the alchemist's spell - top trumps world football stars 2014 apart from alchemist's spell one of the few 243 line slot of playtech the most interesting for me is streack of luck in practice every consecutive winning spin you go up one step the ladder and you can win free spin and also the jackpot if you are very lucky i think it's the first time i see this method to win the bonus free spin ( see the ladder in the picture ) hope you understand my poor english thanks to all for the precious advice I find in the forum

Streak of luck is fun, but it feels pretty high variance to me!! Full Moon Fortunes is great but hars to trigger the free spins!!

I played Streak of Fortune when it first came out, there's some good potential there - I actually managed to get 4 features almost back to back before it went dead on me. I think the highest amount of free spins I got was 15 though, and one of the features paid next to nothing, but the rest paid pretty well considering I didn't even really hit anything big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back