Whats up with Microgaming Fish Party?

sandman748

Newbie member
My stats so far

Fish Party RTP from the 29th of July up until today is 46.37%. Wagered: CAD1023.90. Payout: CAD474.85.
683 spins with no bonus. Largest win in base game has been 9x.

Is the bonus practically guaranteed to be a decent win? It gives no play time at all. Not sure why I keep playing but its turned into a bit of a vendetta for me.

Fish Party RTP from the 29th of July up until today is 46.37%. Wagered: CAD1023.90. Payout: CAD474.85.

These stats are worthless if you don't tell your bet size. 46% return on $1000 @ $0.30/spin is very worrying. 46% return on $1000 @ $3/spin is just high variance + bad luck. RTP isn't related to how much money goes in.

This is a high variance game and nearly all the big wins are within the bonus round. If you had hard time triggering the bonus that sure didn't help.

Not even half as bad as my lifetime stats on Playboy,so don't worry you are not doing bad hehe. ^^

But on a serious not,this again is a high variance game which means your rtp can shoot sky high with just a single spin as is the case with most 243 liners from MGS. :)

These stats are worthless if you don't tell your bet size. 46% return on $1000 @ $0.30/spin is very worrying. 46% return on $1000 @ $3/spin is just high variance + bad luck. RTP isn't related to how much money goes in.

This is a high variance game and nearly all the big wins are within the bonus round. If you had hard time triggering the bonus that sure didn't help.
Well he told us how much he lost and how many spins, so from that you can work out his average bet was 80c

But the key thing is the 683 spins = FAR too few to make any sort of judgement, no matter how frustrating it is.
I've done over 1,000 spins on various slots without hitting the feature - and you're going to suffer big losses 99 times out of 100 when that happens - especially on a high variance game, which this seems to be.

I can't answer the question about how good the bonus is, since I'm not even sure if I've ever played this game. But I saw some pretty big hits in the Screenshot section recently - so it definitely has potential.

KK

Played this yesterday, hit the bonus within 10 spins everytime.

Never really got a decent result, as soon as i went 20spins without the bonus i left it.

Must of had 9/10 bonus rounds, it was weird behaviour for this slot.

My stats so far

Is the bonus practically guaranteed to be a decent win? It gives no play time at all. Not sure why I keep playing but its turned into a bit of a vendetta for me.

I played this when it first came out and had some good and bad bonuses.

Just played it again after seeing this thread and it took me 732 spins @ 60p per spin to hit the bonus, the bonus paid a whopping £4.60.

had a few decent wins in there though and got over an hours play for £30.

Its been a killer for me also along with robo jack, free Spins are just like every other game your either lucky or not, Ive had plenty of 2 quids of free spin rounds of 30p bet,
But saying that IR and playboy have not been to bad recently, Not had nothing big just money back at most but at least not eating my cash away, It seems the horrible play the usual 243 lines give us have jumped shiped to the new ones

This slot is usually pretty good to me. Ive been keeping track of this one since it seems to pay me okay

9841 spins

121 bonus rounds

best win 156x

rtp 103.4%

Sometimes you can hit a bunch of free spins quickly. Ive hit 4 within a 100 spins. And theres been a few times where its taken me 400. But the base game seems to keep me fairly even. And with the stacked wilds theres always a good chance to hit something there too.

I gave up on it, which was my last post above, 2 years ago :eek:

Fecking terrible fish, Worst bonus round going for a 243 pay, Makes it own mind up how many spins it gives but does not matter as the outcome is the same, 121 bonus rounds and best win 156x, If your up abit than I guess its better than losing

I gave up on it, which was my last post above, 2 years ago :eek:

Fecking terrible fish, Worst bonus round going for a 243 pay, Makes it own mind up how many spins it gives but does not matter as the outcome is the same, 121 bonus rounds and best win 156x, If your up abit than I guess its better than losing

Quote of the year?

Good cod, Spintee

Looks like you finally haddock-nuff :eek:

Time to try salmon-else

:(:(:(:(

LOL so another topic has gotten rid of it's dust.
After 2 years I can see I really do like this slot.
I have had some very decent wins on it both in base game and FS.
It is one of those high variance slots where it only takes 1 good spin to win a huge win.
A few stacked wilds and your personal RTP% can skyrocket on this slot. ;)

243 ways + Stacked symbols + Microgaming = high variance AF :D

Played this a little when it was new, seem to remember it being like this anyway.

This slot is usually pretty good to me....
Thanks for bumping this thread! :thumbsup:

Not played this slot since it first came out - today, my second lot of free-spins in under 100 pulls paid x116 :cool:

Attachments

• FishPartyX116_Jul16.jpg
    FishPartyX116_Jul16.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 140
Thought i would have a cheeky go on this one because of this thread. 22 spins in i hit the bonus at £0.30 bet and it paid just shy of 300x £79 i think.

Had treasure chests on reels 1 & 2 and stacked wilds on reels 3 & 4. No chest or wild on 5th. I cry everytime

Boring slot imo

First 4 reels and missing on the 5th you say ??? - No wonder I'm on constant tin foil alert! - Random my ass!

Was that you smashing the Bandicam Jon!

That win was bigger than my entire last two months!! But I agree, it was a very good hit but that where was that last wild? :(

I'd be happy and pissed off in equal measure though for sure :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
First 4 reels and missing on the 5th you say ??? - No wonder I'm on constant tin foil alert! - Random my ass!

Oh the chests were there....on the next spin, see below :rolleyes: ....why programmers think they have to take the p*ss so bad i do not understand :confused: :mad:

On a 9-liner it would be in the famous one below or above position.

I know only eye candy but this is exactly the stuff which is programmed in on purpose. Don't have any other logical explanation that an event which can happen with a chance of 1 or 2/100, actually does nearly 100/100.

Capture 610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup! defo done on purpose agreed! - Like the 5th scatter, never miles away, always one above or below or the 5OAK which drops the very next spin after a feature where all wins were multiplied!

Not so sure whether its to piss us off or make the less experienced out there think 'oooo it's coming soon' :rolleyes:

That video is about a month old, held off uploading til I got my upload speed improved as old connection would take a couple of hours, not to mention no internet whilst it uploads :eek:

Recall at the time shouting 'Where were you fucking last spin'

Yup! defo done on purpose agreed! - Like the 5th scatter, never miles away, always one above or below or the 5OAK which drops the very next spin after a feature where all wins were multiplied!

Not so sure whether its to piss us off or make the less experienced out there think 'oooo it's coming soon' :rolleyes:

That video is about a month old, held off uploading til I got my upload speed improved as old connection would take a couple of hours, not to mention no internet whilst it uploads :eek:

Definitely to boost addiction as such things are directed to the subconsciousness....... "ooooh so close, next time i will get it on reel 5, 100%" .... forgoing the 500 spins it needs to give the next bonus round which then pays nothing and probably won't happen the next 50 bonus rounds either because having 3 reels wild + 1 reel full of top paying symbol just won't happen that often, but the player keeps trying.

I still dream of that wildline bonus round (not DOA).

The other day I had four wilds in a joined-up zigzag on Jack & Jill......but the last flipping wild was swapped by the MG monkeys with a 'J' instead.

Same as Georgie Porgie. I will get that full wild screenie in a bonus round!

Knowing my luck, if it does occur it will be on a 15p bet :(

Yeah I'm a glass half-empty kinda guy! :cool:

Why bother with awful new Microgaming crap like Dragonz etc when Fish Party, Playboy etc WILL pay big...£1.50 spins, nearly 50 spins on respins.

fish.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back