ICE/LAC 2015 -- BEST HOTEL RATES!

pmutts

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
To any I-Gaming Rep or any other CM Member:

I have many years of experience in the Travel/Tourism Industry--especially the Hotel and Hospitality sector. My employer,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
has some of the lowest rates you will find ANYWHERE in London, as well as other key cities throughout Europe and North America.

Our lowest rates are called "unpublished rates" and they are only available if you call us to book them unless you are logged in as one of our VIP Members.

VIP costs nothing but is available by invitation only. I cannot always guarantee our rate is the lowest for any given destination on any given dates. Anyone who claims that is an obvious liar.

I can however guarantee that our rates are frequently significantly lower at your chosen hotel that what you will find on any other site.

Please PM me with your Name and Email and I will invite you to become a VIP member on our site so you can take advantage of our excellent low rates. :lolup:

Getaroom.com VIP

Hi KK,

Thanks for the interest. PM me you first and last name and whatever email address you commonly use for travel bookings and I'll get the invite sent to you.

Regards,

Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back