Thanks Clubworld!!!

BMWSTACK

Ueber Meister
Thanks for the weekend promotion of 66% Match. You've increased your standard continual bonus of 65% by 1%. How generous. :what: Great job by the special promotions team.:thumbsup:

I can't stop laughing. I thought this was a I won thread and you were thanking them.

Lol. Yeah I was trying to take a friendly laughable approach at the lack of creativity of some of their promotions.

Of course they do lots of things well, like the most important quick payments. But it is a shame they don't do things better with promotions, loyalty and vip tiers.

Lol. Yeah I was trying to take a friendly laughable approach at the lack of creativity of some of their promotions.

Of course they do lots of things well, like the most important quick payments. But it is a shame they don't do things better with promotions, loyalty and vip tiers.

Funny.......sad though. Nobody does it like Betat. I wish we could play there. I really like their creative promo's.

So true about their promotions -- I remember when they did free spin bonuses of up to 100 free spins with deposit. My fave was deposit 50 and play with i think it was 150 or 200 - I would use that to try and complete the get a bonus round on every slot game they have. Still haven't been able to complete that challenge and it bugs me.

Now that would be a cool bonus for them- take the slot lovers challenge - play each slot and hit the bonus round playing at least the min bet and all lines once all slots are completed you will receive a 500 bonus chip. :D:D:D

Hey we can all have a fantasy mine just includes slot machines :Angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back