Games to play when you are at the end of your tether?

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Okay so what I mean by the title is what games MG/Netent do you guys play when you are down really low in balance practically tilting over the edge and just don't want to bust? My usually reliable slots just did not work for me at all! Particularly looking for suggestions available at guts,thrills,unibet? Wishing I had just cashed out when I was up at 140 odd on DOA I kept pushing it too long! Everyone has that slot they play when the either get a poultry free rounds return or have practically nothing left by not withdrawing when they had a good win like I did!

Okay so what I mean by the title is what games MG/Netent do you guys play when you are down really low in balance practically tilting over the edge and just don't want to bust? My usually reliable slots just did not work for me at all! Particularly looking for suggestions available at guts,thrills,unibet? Wishing I had just cashed out when I was up at 140 odd on DOA I kept pushing it too long! Everyone has that slot they play when the either get a poultry free rounds return or have practically nothing left by not withdrawing when they had a good win like I did!

I'd go with the MG slot Reel Baron with a low bankroll. Only because it has an incrementing multiplier in the free spins bonus.

Shit or bust I say!

Agreed - I usually leave 5-10 spins to play on either The Dark Knight at 6€/spin or Leagues of Fortune at 10€/spin. Doesn't need to be a huge hit to get my balance up again so this tactic has saved me plenty of times and of course the possibility of hitting something really big is always there :)

Agreed - I usually leave 5-10 spins to play on either The Dark Knight at 6€/spin or Leagues of Fortune at 10€/spin. Doesn't need to be a huge hit to get my balance up again so this tactic has saved me plenty of times and of course the possibility of hitting something really big is always there :)

Doesn't look with like you will be on the edge with that amount of bet/spin...

When my balance is low (less than €50) I usually turn to Jack Hammer 2. I don't really know why I still do this - it did USED to be good - but maybe I was just lucky then because recently (last 6 months-ish) it's been a damp squib :(

KK

This is a great question because I'm at this stage approximately 30 minutes into each deposit lately :rolleyes:
Last night, even Starburst (of all games) returned a whopping 50p from 50 spins @ 50p bet. My last £25 too (of my starting balance) :lolup:

Pass the razor blades please. Non-safety.

On Playtech I would go for Easter Surprise,Santa Surprise and Top Trumps Celebs.I find they throw up lots of small and you always have the chance of something bigger if you hit the free spins feature.

Thanks for the positive feedback and suggestions everyone! @ David Smith agreed with playtech I've won big on both those games never tried top trumps though? You tried 5-7lines only on Easter Surprise and Santa Surprise that works best for me ;)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back