Strong compliment for Yasmeen of Jackpot Capital Group deserved

pmutts

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
Without going into too much detail, I want to commend Yasmeen at JPG for her efforts in resolving an issue that prevented me from making deposits or withdrawals at any of the JPC Group.

After requesting 6 months self-exclusion due to a much needed reevaluation of my online Gambling activities I requested my accounts to be reopened.

They quickly were; however, I was unable to deposit or withdraw in the cashier. It took several weeks and obviously resolving the matter was not an easy task on their end.

Regardless, she stuck with me every step of the way and kept me posted on their efforts. I should add that in late June after 2 weeks of my inability to deposit, one of their chat reps was kind enough to give me a free chip for $100.

As luck would have it I could do no wrong and quickly cleared the WR but had no way to withdraw.

This week they got it corrected and I received my check today. I know there are many good I Gaming reps on this site but Yasmeen never fails to weigh in on a thread concerning their group even if what she has to say is not what everyone want to hear.

I think this is an admirable quality and I am grateful we have CM and people like Yasmeen to help us when problems come up.

Are the checks from there still drawn on Canadian banks and did you have trouble

cashing it?

That has been my biggest reason for not depositing with them.

Also, on their new "vip" scale, I think you have to deposit a minimum of $1500.00 in 3

months to even qualify for the lowest level. No way I would make that.

And........ I understand they have a new "to card" withdrawal method that peaked my

interest but it "implied" a certain "vip" status was needed for that type of withdrawal.

Between the above mentioned concerns and any freebies they send me are for "mobile"

use only, there are not many reasons left for me to play there. I don't take deposit

bonuses there because of their high wagering reqs. and I don't like my own money being

tied to such a high wr. Especially since I almost never clear them.

(But, happy you are getting good CS!)

No problem depositing check into bank

So what? Canada doesn't have money? No problems whatsoever.

Without going into too much detail, I want to commend Yasmeen at JPG for her efforts in resolving an issue that prevented me from making deposits or withdrawals at any of the JPC Group.

After requesting 6 months self-exclusion due to a much needed reevaluation of my online Gambling activities I requested my accounts to be reopened.

They quickly were; however, I was unable to deposit or withdraw in the cashier. It took several weeks and obviously resolving the matter was not an easy task on their end.

Regardless, she stuck with me every step of the way and kept me posted on their efforts. I should add that in late June after 2 weeks of my inability to deposit, one of their chat reps was kind enough to give me a free chip for $100.

As luck would have it I could do no wrong and quickly cleared the WR but had no way to withdraw.

This week they got it corrected and I received my check today. I know there are many good I Gaming reps on this site but Yasmeen never fails to weigh in on a thread concerning their group even if what she has to say is not what everyone want to hear.

I think this is an admirable quality and I am grateful we have CM and people like Yasmeen to help us when problems come up.

Another glowing endorsement of the benefits of playing at accredited sites with active reps. Nice to hear compliments as opposed to bitch 'n moans. WTG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back