T.G.I.F.

BETAT

Dormant account
I thought I'd retire the Smile, it's Monday, because, heck, who likes Mondays.
And try a Thank God/goodness, it's Friday! (everyone loves a Friday).
Feel free to share all your reasons for a T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.....time out after work with friends or that special someone. Instead of flowers or chocolate, how about a card for someone who shares your weird sense of humour:

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Thank God it is Friday because that means I am out of the office for 2 days.
Also I love Friday nights because we mostly go out on Fridays with friends,have a few pints and something to eat.
If not going out it is my favourite evening to relax at home and play some slots when the kids are in bed. :D

Ya man,Friday's are good... :lolup:

T.G.I.F. Well, I remember when I worked how great it was on Fridays after work, knowing I had a couple days off. Boy did I wish the weekend passed as slowly as the weekdays.

The weekend was always over so fast! :eek:

Mondays were a total drag. Now Mondays are cool cuz stores are open and most people are at work. Retirement is the bomb.

And this is why marijuana should be legal. If it can help idle college students come up with this creative piece imagine what it could do when they are really trying :eek:

p.s. the rabbit is creepy

Bat Kitty and Hedgehog Vampire were definitely the cutest!
But there are some hilarious ones in that list too:p
Have saved a few as avatars for the future halloweens, cheers for that.

Most of the animals look to be having a blast, a few didn't seem appreciative though.. bad owners, bad!

:)

As long as its one time a year...

funny-pictures-black-cat-dress-will.jpg

Just found this after reading the last post about the pets not appearing to be too bothered about being dressed up. This caption is perfect, hahaha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back