Feedback How does one acheive the various forum status?

fun4all

Hi,

How does one achieve the various forum statuses you see? You know different coloured name etc. "Full Member" "experienced" "senior member" etc etc. Is there a list of criteria you must fill to get each one somewhere?

Thanks.

Haha yes thanks again I am trying!

One of the things I was wondering about is finding out who has viewed your profile. I can see that I have had 12 visits but cannot see who it was. On other ppls profile you can see whos been there.

Had a scan of the increasing permissions you get as you go through the levels of being a member here and couldn't see one that changed if you could see that or not. Maybe nobodys looked at my profile who is a registered guest I guess :(

Haha yes thanks again I am trying!

One of the things I was wondering about is finding out who has viewed your profile. I can see that I have had 12 visits but cannot see who it was. On other ppls profile you can see whos been there.

Had a scan of the increasing permissions you get as you go through the levels of being a member here and couldn't see one that changed if you could see that or not. Maybe nobodys looked at my profile who is a registered guest I guess :(

They have to both be members and be visible.

Some of us are scared of showing that we actually live here, so we are hiding ourselves ;)

Haha nah, I just like to keep my gambling private.

That's ok:thumbsup:
We'll just pretend then that you're from Greenland, work as a fisherman and are around 63 years of age.

I hope that's a proper description?
It doesn't matter at all, and you're welcome anyway :)

Hi,

How does one achieve the various forum statuses you see? You know different coloured name etc. "Full Member" "experienced" "senior member" etc etc. Is there a list of criteria you must fill to get each one somewhere?

Thanks.

You gotta start posting like a fool :D'

If your post is helpful, you might be rewarded with a "thanks" for the useful post from a member. The points add up and that's how you climb up the ladder from new member to Ueber Meister.

Time in the forum also gains points, e.g. from the date you joined to a certain date, like three months last time I checked, you gain a point. I am relating this all from memory, so someone will point out any error(s) I am sure.

So that's about it ..... be gabby as hell, enjoy yourself, share your knowledge and keep your sense of humor at all times.

See ya in the trenches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back