South Park Reel Chaos

Well I'm not even going to pretend to understand what the hell is supposed to be going on on this slot - but it certainly looks like a LOT of fun with MASSES of different features crammed into it - just like South Park 1... So bring it on please!!! :thumbsup:

Release date?

KK

Hmmm copyright infringement on Microgaming's Batman slot?? :p Fun thinking though by Net Entertainment I will give them that. But their poor paytables has finally been discovered by me!! :mad:

bonus symbols on 1 3 5 reels is not a better addition than original Southpark on 3 4 5. this is why the team behind Megafortune Dreams reduced these symbols on 3 4 5 reels too, giving a better chance of winning in base game without being blocked by useless bonus symbols like on the original game.
bonus round look like Alien, watching a sequence killing Bosses without picking factor. but the base game bonuses are better, involving a higher number of wilds. i wont hold my breath though, because of the known variance...:rolleyes:

Graphics looks superb, love a bit of south park! The first one was fun to play... just a shame about the payouts...:(

This slot's out of control! Promo vid's hilarious.

Netent definitely got the title of this slot right, chaos indeed. Just like the cartoon!

If true to Netent form, one can expect the effect to ones bankroll to be chaos too :D

Anyone know when the Game of thrones slot is due - I have a vague memory of hearing about it. Sure it was Netent and sure it was due around the same time as this one.
Is there a new Netent slot this month?

Very different game to the first. I played it the other day, still just as funny as the first though. The SP guys are actually heavily involved in the design of these games which is why they're so on the money.

I hope it's better than SP1 which I found juvenille, annoying, unfunny and tight. I'll give it £20 or so plus the benefit of the doubt, as I'm such an optimist.

I've played it as well, and as Paul@bgo said, it's very different from the first one. After having played for an hour and a half, I have big wins or losses to report. Even K.O'ing the last boss in the bonus game didn't give me more than 100x (that took me about 25 features to do). It seems very low variance, much more so than the first one.

I played the original southpark, £20 a spin, after about £800 worth of spins, got the feature, the one with 9 bushes it went mental and got £21k (just over 1000x bet) last year.
Must be rare! Will have a punt when the new one comes out!

very disappointed with the game. was a big fan of the original south park too.

Firstly the lines have been lowered to 20. So anyone that had played the original slot and is was used to the win line patterns, you can forget this knowledge.

All the modifiers seem very poor paying back.

The respin feature takes ages and i get 6x a 3 Jack Win (or something similarly rubbish) :) awesome!

The multiplier feature is pointless having it trigger mid spin. I see the first 3 reels only have 10s on them. I dont really care what is next. much more exciting to give multiplier first then stop the reels.

Cartman stacked wild feature is alright but over 20 lines just doesnt seem worth it.

The random wild feature - cant complain about that.

The bonus game is very disapointing. Each spin promotes a double negative effect. You win nothing on the spin - first negative. you lose a life - second negative.
it seems very difficult to actually get any winning combinations during free spins, the layout of the reel symbols are not great. low symbols are removed - great! but it is very demoralising having 3/4 losing spins straight away... and ending the bonus on level 2.

Theme and sounds and animation are great! just the game design doesnt want me to play again.

i'd much rather play the original. featuring heavier wild modifiers and better bonuses imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back