Starburst - is it just me?

My all time favourite along these lines is when Simmo! thought the handbags symbols on "Ladie's Nite" were the "bouncers radio" !?! :eek2: :lolup:

Holy shit! I always thought it was a radio... :oops:

I went to see it and now I see that it's a handbag.

handbag.jpg

It's much funnier if it's a radio. :mad:

It's interesting to see how perceptions differ from one person to another. It also shows that we are all slightly bonkers (just a little):p

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

You lot shouldn't be allowed out in public.

"Just off for a night out... Mobile phone, check. Lipstick, check. Make-Up Compact, check. 1980's portable radio, check."

Good to go.

EDIT: Sorry, it's the fact that Simmo! even attributed it to the bouncer that made me laugh so much. He'd not only seen it wrong, but then justified the logic in his head why a radio was there. Genius.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

You lot shouldn't be allowed out in public.

"Just off for a night out... Mobile phone, check. Lipstick, check. Make-Up Compact, check. 1980's portable radio, check."

Good to go.

EDIT: Sorry, it's the fact that Simmo! even attributed it to the bouncer that made me laugh so much. He'd not only seen it wrong, but then justified the logic in his head why a radio was there. Genius.

Well it had to belong to someone! :p

At least you recognize genius. :thumbsup:

Every time I play Starburst I see the Incredible Hulk's face in the blue stone.

View attachment 46833

You've decrypted a hidden message from NetEnt. What they are actually saying with the picture of the 'Hulk' is how 'Tough' it really is to win on their new games :p

Nate

Bts1Lvb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back