Anybody playing Bovada Poker?

You cannot count the number of players in the lobby because Bovada does not show full tables. Pokerscout.com says that Bovada peaked at 3593 yesterday and averages 1500 players. This makes it the 7th largest site in the world and by far the largest U.S.-facing poker site.

You cannot count the number of players in the lobby because Bovada does not show full tables. Pokerscout.com says that Bovada peaked at 3593 yesterday and averages 1500 players. This makes it the 7th largest site in the world and by far the largest U.S.-facing poker site.

Do you or have you played there?

Do you or have you played there?

I live in Nevada so I have no reason to play at offshore sites. Bovada is geared towards recreational players. There are no usernames or waitlists. You cannot see full tables. They pay by check in about one week and have a great track record. They are basically the U.S. version of Bodog.

I have played slots at Bovada but not yet Poker but I think I may try it this weekend, do they charge a service fee or deposits too?

I have played slots at Bovada but not yet Poker but I think I may try it this weekend, do they charge a service fee or deposits too?

Not sure. But obviously places are limited in US if not in Nevada or NJ, so I would think this is the best place to play in terms of getting paid.

I play at bovada all the time - I like them because I can transfer from slots to poker easily - so if im on a winning streak on poker and feel like playing slots I can go back and forth - they pay out quickly and never have any issues with them -
tournaments are fun and they always have many going at same time , I don't to sng but I do multi with guarantee prizes. cashed out a few from there but slots gave me the biggest win :)

im in usa and its the only poker site I like

hope this helps

I play at bovada all the time - I like them because I can transfer from slots to poker easily - so if im on a winning streak on poker and feel like playing slots I can go back and forth - they pay out quickly and never have any issues with them -
tournaments are fun and they always have many going at same time , I don't to sng but I do multi with guarantee prizes. cashed out a few from there but slots gave me the biggest win :)

im in usa and its the only poker site I like

hope this helps

Thanks for info. What are the average buys ins and average # of people in the tourneys?

Bovada Poker

Bovada poker has a vital flaw. The players are anonymous. Impossible to know who you're playing against, take notes on players, or look for friends to play with. Reason I no longer play there.

I play there and except for the part where we are all just a number i like it. It seems to be a bit of soft play and players do seem to be more fishy. Cashouts have always been good for U.S facing site

Are you playing tourneys or cash? If tourneys what an avg number of people?

I have no clue what you are talking about. Are you asking for money?

Either way you will most likely be banned shortly because I see the hidden URL in your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back