how do YOU play baccarat

It's easy. There are three basic bets . Tie banker and player. Banker bet has v I g if you win. Highest hand closet to 9 wins. Ten value on cards are dropped. So you are adding cards for face value. Natural 8 or 9 is winner. Natural meaning original first two cars dealt. Natural nine beats 8. Cards will take. A hit depending on value of card dealt. I'm on iPhone when I get home I can add chart for ya. But you have basics of the game for now.

I think a person needs a lot of patients with that game as well as black jack lust my two cents I see that on line at least were im remembering playing that you cant change the bet on the fly or press it I wonder why

please correct me if im wrong

Baccarat seems like a game of pure luck, unlike Blackjack where the player has some input.
I personally don't see the point of playing such a basic game when you could play slots and potentially win 100's x your bet...

KK

Just play as you should, lower the risk play safe and your chance to win will climb up. And do not follow those ridiculous videos in youtube for systems and books and shit, just play smart it is math game of odds, so when you see your chance is shit, just stop. Stick to chilled emotions and you will be fine.

Baccarat seems like a game of pure luck, unlike Blackjack where the player has some input.
I personally don't see the point of playing such a basic game when you could play slots and potentially win 100's x your bet...

KK

Slots are pure luck lol, at least in the blackjack you have some chance with your input

Slots are pure luck lol, at least in the blackjack you have some chance with your input
Yes, that's exactly what I said.
Baccarat and slots are both games of pure luck - but at least with slots you have the chance to win something very significant from a single bet.

KK

I couldn't agree more KK

KK

Blackjack is a fascinating game. So simple yet so very complex. Online BJ is quite different from the extremely favorable conditions still be found on a few Double Deck Tables at the Mirage, Bellagio, and a few others.

Those games can be beat if you have the skill, bankroll, and discipline. Of course you must also know how to play cat and mouse with the pit to work it for comps and develop a good act to seem like just every other loser with plenty of cash to throw away.

Baccarat is (please take no offense) such and Asian game. They really love it! Oh and um, Bond--Jame Bond 007 of course. Personally I liken it to Red Black on Roulette for flip a coin with a fixed 1.5% against you.

But different strokes for different folks as they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back