NetEnt: Creature from the Black Lagoon (December)

rainmaker

I'm not a penguin

NetLogo.jpg

Creature From The Black Lagoon

Creature from the Black Lagoon™, Net Entertainment's new monster video slot in cooperation with Universal©, is a 5-reel, 3-row 20-line video slot awash with features.

Maximise wins with Wild substitutions, Spreading Wilds, Sticky Wilds, Free Spins, and Re-Spins. The prehistoric, half-fish, half-human Creature makes his appearance in Free Spins, capturing Kay and taking her to his underwater lair.

Players get the chance to rescue Kay- when the target symbol and the Creature appear, the Creature gets shot.

The more target symbols collected, the more the Creature's health deteriorates and the bigger the reward- unlock Spreading Wilds and re-spins. Reach the maximum amount of collected target symbols and unlock 10 additional Free Spins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i hope this slots feature aren't as hard to trigger as other net ent slots

Also 90% of the features pay next to nothing and i consider 20x win a very good one the the bonus feature as thats the best u get 99 out of 100 times with a medium decent win of 50x - 100x once out of 100 features(With the exclusion of DOA)

Anyways this slot looks like it has got potential but so do all other netent slots but that potential needs to show off now eh

Looks amazing mate! love those classic movies, and this feature obviously has some potential!
Wonder if you get 20 FS only with 5 scatters...
I think so, because all those sticky and expanding wilds, plus respins would make it a bit too easy to win big:)
Since the re-trigger paid 10 FS, i assume that is the normal feature, for three scatters.

Any idea when they will launch this slot?

Looks amazing mate! love those classic movies, and this feature obviously has some potential!
Wonder if you get 20 FS only with 5 scatters...
I think so, because all those sticky and expanding wilds, plus respins would make it a bit too easy to win big:)
Since the re-trigger paid 10 FS, i assume that is the normal feature, for three scatters.

Any idea when they will launch this slot?

Looks cool actually. I remember watching the movie when I was a kid.

Coming December 3rd to Guts, might be a nice start to the Christmas Calendar ;)

yep looks nice, looks like the wilds might actually pay something this time :) i see the video paid about 600x so might be cool :cool:

Lot of wilds and 5oak wild will pay around 50xbet. Continues the same line with the other recent releases :(. Ofcourse if you happened to get whole screen wild for 3 spins you will get 3000xbet. Assume that is possible.

looks like a smashing machine again but you just get that nagging feeling that its going to be another no brainer , with no features & loads & loads of dead spins & then when you do hit the feature not a wild in sight ) if it can pay a small 575x on five scatters plus retrigger as someone else has pointed out well your better piling your cash into DOA :D looks good though )

Looks just awesome and can't wait to give it a try. The winning potential is not as good as on DOA, but I hope it has less high variance...

I had a chance to give this a whirl at the EIG last week. The graphics are some of the best I've seen anywhere. Very impressive.

I had a chance to give this a whirl at the EIG last week. The graphics are some of the best I've seen anywhere. Very impressive.

The problem with the recent NetEnt slots isn't the graphics though, they all look very good and are fun to play. The problem is the damn paytables and from the look of it, you won't see a screenshot of this game in the "show me the money" thread anytime soon.

Amazing graphics, nice sounds and good change to hit 100-300x total bet during free spins. I played this slot about 20 minutes today and manage to get few big wins.

it looks nice
i will give it a try also.
hope that this slot brings me better results than the other net ent slots

This must be the lowest variance game Netent has ever created. Have done probably 15000 spins and lost 300 bets, with not a single win over 100x.

EDIT: Got a 100x+ now, 101x to be exact :) Obviously in the main game, the features are worthless 99% of the time.

Played for a bit on freeplay to get the feel of the game at £1 a spin ,
took about 600 spins to get a bonus ,In which the balance was down about £300 , Then the bonus gave £11..

With some of these Netent games i find it hard to see how they make they payout % as wins in normal play are between 1/2 - 4 x bet in general and once in a blue moon you may get a 40x bet ,
So you suspect the bonus is the place were the payouts are made but on this slot they seem to be very rare and pretty awful to , sure the potential for a big win is there but yo could say the same about any slot.

As always , Good graphics , Good ideas , crappy wins

Better result today with very small deposit, i raised after this win and got 4 scatter again paid 20x, this hit is not from fs :)

Attachments

• niceone.jpg
    niceone.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 308

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back